Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ALL SOLD: Zipp Vuka Aero basebar. SL145 stem, SRAM shifters, and extensions are sold.
Quote | Reply

Zipp Vuka Aero basebar - Vuka Grip Tape on basebar (worth every penny) - SOLD
Zipp S-bend extensions. - SOLD
Zipp SL145 stem - SOLD
SRAM shifters - SOLD

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited by: integrator: Dec 13, 14 15:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [integrator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bah i wish i saw this 2 days ago, i just bought aerobar and brake levers =(

Let me know if you are willing to part out

I am interested in the Shifters.

Rain*
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [integrator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the brake levers integrated or can they be removed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in these... can you ship to Canada? I'd be willing to sell the extensions and shifters as well since I won't need them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [IM3ATHL8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The brake levers are integrated. You can unscrew the levers and replace them if the break. I assume zipp sells a replacement.

I would ship to Canada. Send me a pm so we can discuss shipping.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in the stem. What is the length?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [darnellrm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stem is 110mm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know how much you want for the stem if you decide to split it up.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [darnellrm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for the bars please? I will take them if the price is right.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [seifufu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have possible buyers on the extensions and stem. If I get one on the basebar I will consider splitting them up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Curious how much of a change it would be to go from existing ski bend to S bend extensions? (ie, getting used to a new hand/fit position)

==================
Cervelo P3 / Flo 60/90
RTA Nation
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [boomer2it] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went from ski bend to S-bend and liked the s-bend better. I got used to it in just a few rides. My new bars are s-bend also so I didn't revert back..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the clamp area 26 or 31.8?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero with S-bend extensions, SRAM shifters and SL145 Stem [90kestrel200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Basebar is 26.0.
The SL145 stem has a spacer to 31.8.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stem and extensions sold. Basebar and shifters for sale.

Basebar - $200 plus shipping

SRAM shifters - $55 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero basebar and SRAM shifters. SL145 stem and extensions are sold. [integrator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
omgitshuy@yahoo.com

Email me your paypal Interested in Buying the Sram shifters from you

Rain*
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aero basebar and SRAM shifters. SL145 stem and extensions are sold. [integrator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shifters sold.

ALL SOLD
Last edited by: integrator: Dec 13, 14 15:23
Quote Reply