Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Look Cycling Kit. Pearl Izumi & Nike Tri Shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer
Quote | Reply
Hello,
Doing some closet cleaning, and have some gear to sell.

I have a Planet X - Exocet (small) with sram force (tt900 shifters/brakes), and full carbon cockpit. I might be looking to sell with lots of wheel options, or even part out.

Planet X Trispokes
Velocity A23
Planet X clinchers

Look cycling kit. Both size small. $35 for the top, $45 for the bibs - Brand new w/ tags in plastic (I bought two kits, and am keeping one)

Cateye Double Wireless. Opened the box and mounted the cadence sensor, never even paired the computer - still has the sticker to go under the mount. It has never been used. $70
Scosche Bluetooth cadence/speed sensor - used it with my iphone for a shortwhile - retails for $69 asking $35

Pearl Izumi Tri Fly carbon shoes - sz41.5 - good condition $60
Nike Carbon Sole tri Shoe - sz43 - $50

Nike LunaRacer 2 - sz8.5 - worn for about 25 miles. Didn't fit right - $40

Pair of speeplay zero chromoly pedals - SOLD
Look brand cycling jersey, size small. The one has been worn only one time, and the other is brand new with the tags. SOLD
Pair of shimano 105 pedals - SOLD
Craft tri top - small/blue - lightly used. Zoot small/white - lightly used - SOLD

All prices are shipped to ConUS and assume payment via paypal Gift

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Last edited by: czarneckiosu: Nov 17, 14 12:02
Quote Reply
Re: Speedplay zero chromoloy, Small Cycling/Tri Clothes and shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send pics of the speedplay pedals to ryan.wudtke@gmail.com
Thanks!

�There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe, and what can be more special than that there is no boundary?�- Stephen Hawking
Last edited by: Slowlane19: Oct 28, 14 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: Speedplay zero chromoloy, Small Cycling/Tri Clothes and shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [Slowlane19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent
And all PMs replied.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Speedplay zero chromoloy, Small Cycling/Tri Clothes and shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which shimano 105 pedals are these?
Quote Reply
Re: Speedplay zero chromoloy, Small Cycling/Tri Clothes and shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [BocaIvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got any pictures of the Zeros? And a ballpark guess on the mileage? And can you measure the armpit-to-armpit on the black Look jersey?
Quote Reply
Re: Speedplay zero chromoloy, Small Cycling/Tri Clothes and shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zeros are sold.
Black look jersey are sold.
Tri tops are sold.
Post updated
All PMs replied

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano 105-5700 pedals. Look Cycling Kit. Pearl Izumi & Nike Tri Shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are the 105 pedals new or used?
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano 105-5700 pedals. Look Cycling Kit. Pearl Izumi & Nike Tri Shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Used. But in good condition.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Shimano 105-5700 pedals. Look Cycling Kit. Pearl Izumi & Nike Tri Shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with items sold.

I also have a Planet X - Exocet (small) with sram force (tt900 shifters/brakes), and full carbon cockpit. I might be looking to sell with lots of wheel options, or even part out.

Planet X Trispokes
Velocity A23
Planet X clinchers

If there is some interest I'll work on getting up some pics.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Last edited by: czarneckiosu: Oct 31, 14 18:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Matt! When you get a chance, shoot an email re: the planet X Trisp.wheels? Thank you, Rus ( russrunby @ yaho o . c o m )
Quote Reply
Re: Look Cycling Kit. Pearl Izumi & Nike Tri Shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
All PMs and emails replied.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Look Cycling Kit. Pearl Izumi & Nike Tri Shoes, CatEye 2x wireless computer new, Nike Lunaracer [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply