Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil
Quote | Reply
Hi folks, my 2014 tri season has ended and wanted to clear out some extra gear. All parts are in mint and or good condition. Please let me know if you have any further questions or inbox me for pictures.

Zipp Service Course SL, Beyond Black, 90mm, +/-6, stem. Asking $70
Zipp SL145 carbon road stem, +/-12, 110mm. Asking - SOLD
XLAb mini bag (brand new). Asking - SOLD
Selle Italia 135g titanium rails saddle. Asking $75
Specialized Oura Expert Gel women's saddle, 143mm. Asking $50
TriRig Omega aero brake (gen. 1). Asking $100 - Pending
Last edited by: Ag3Gr0up3r: Oct 31, 14 11:25
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [Ag3Gr0up3r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, FLO are clincher or tubular? Year? Price to buy front and rear? Send to NYC?
Please send picture
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [Ag3Gr0up3r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Regarding the Zipp SL145 carbon road stem...is it for a 31.8 bar or 28.6 ?
Also 1"or 1 1/8" diameter ?
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [ricafurlan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, both the Flo 60 and disc are clincher wheels. Flo 60 was manufactured and bought in 2013. Flo Disc was manufactured and bought in 2014. I'll inbox you for pictures and price.
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [cassidyfit1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp SL145 carbon road bar stem has a 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter and 1-1/8 steerer tube diameter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I need the 28.6
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [cassidyfit1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color is the mini bag?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [ricafurlan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FLO has never made a tubie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, interested in the speedfil z4 cage. can PM me at seowfung at yahoo dot come and pic too? thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [mine75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@surfntri: the mini bag color is black

@mine75: email sent to your yahoo address
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Flo 60 and Disc wheels are sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speedfil Z4 BTA bottle cage is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whats the shipping on the mini bag?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the tririg. Can you send pictures to rakethatstraw@gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Re: End of season sale! Zipp, XLAB, Flo, TriRig, Specialized, Speedfil [Rakestraw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied!

Zipp SL145 carbon road stem is sold
XLAb mini bag is sold

TriRig Omega aero brake is pending sale
Quote Reply