Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 51-52cm Tri Bike; Gu Gels
Quote | Reply
Looking to upgrade my wife's ~2006 ish Felt S22 Aluminum Tri bike (52cm). Looking for carbon frame in the 51-52cm range with 700c wheels. Have a total of about $2500 for bike, race wheels, and crank-based power-meter. Time frame to get the bike is flexible, since the first race of next season won't likely be until early May. Prefer to get as much as I can in a single deal, but let me know what you've got.

Also looking to pick up Gu gels if you have some you need to offload. Roctane and/or anything with caffeine are a plus.

Ryan
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-52cm Tri Bike; Gu Gels [ryancr711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Kestrel 4000sl frame that was used for a season. Just sitting in my basement. Wife used it pretty heavy for that season, but it's still in good shape - couple scratches and such, but not carbon damage. I'm almost positive it's a 51, but checking would require me to get up and I'll only do so if you care about said frame.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-52cm Tri Bike; Gu Gels [desimis1877] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a couple cases of GU that are unopened but not in orginal box. Took out of the box to put them all together in a bigger box. DM me on how much you are looking to spend...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 51-52cm Tri Bike; Gu Gels [mitchwilliams4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2006 (I think) Quintana Roo Lucero Medium with Dura Ace, no wheels. I can email pics if you want.
Quote Reply