Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brand New Zipp R2C and VukaShift Extensions - Shimano
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is a set of brand new, never installed, set of Zipp R2C shifters (10 speed) and VukaShift extensions (http://www.zipp.com/bars/vukashift/), as well as the necessary cables. I bought these separately over the course of the summer, but I've since decided to just stick with the Dura Ace bar-end shifters I have. MSRP on the extensions is $200 and the shifters MSRP for $391. I'm willing to sell the combined set for $250, including insurance and shipping within the continental US.

[URL=http://s1225.photobucket.com/...zps404725b6.jpg.html][/url]

Thanks,

-- Jake
Last edited by: Brytcyd: Mar 9, 15 12:22
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Zipp R2C and VukaShift Extensions - Shimano [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop. $325 shipped and insured for brand-new, never installed Zipp R2C's.
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Zipp R2C and VukaShift Extensions - Shimano [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop down to $300 shipped. Who wants some of this brand-new R2C goodness?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these 11 speed r2c?
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Zipp R2C and VukaShift Extensions - Shimano [Code3379] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, these are the 10 speed variety.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much just extensions?

==================
Cervelo P3 / Flo 60/90
RTA Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping the dust off this one. $250 shipped for new, never-installed Zipp R2C!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I'm in.
Last edited by: Jbxrdyt12: Mar 12, 15 19:41
Quote Reply
Re: Brand New Zipp R2C and VukaShift Extensions - Shimano [Jbxrdyt12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent. Thanks!
Quote Reply