Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Found
Quote | Reply
My last very old wired PT wheel seems to have stopped functioning following a collision, so I'm looking to find a replacement

Not picky on the model, condition etc; just looking for a functioning wheel that gives good/accurate power readings

I would be fine with wired or wireless/ant+

Let me know what you have!
Last edited by: ndhoffma: Nov 10, 14 17:59
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Powertap wheel [ndhoffma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a wired comp laced to an Open Pro with a LYC, harness, HR strap and case. I bought it for my wife several years ago. I can look at the LYC to for definitive mileage but I believe it's somewhere around 700. I replaced the battery a year ago but then she got pregnant and her road bike has not left the hook since.

$275 shipped?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a powertap g3 ant wireless for 550... New small hub. Great wheel and great condition
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp 404 powertap, dimpled but not firecrest. Has new batteries, will include tire but no cassette. Works great. I switched to quarq. $500 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a PowerTap Pro+ hub and aesthetically matched Real Designs front hub laced 32 and 3 cross to DT RR1.1 rims. The hub is ANT+ compatible and has an 8/9/10 Shimano freehub body. The wheels have maybe 2000 miles on them and are perfectly true. The head unit is essentially new as I've always used a Garmin 500. I also have a Cyclops HRM strap I can toss in if you'd like. I'm asking $600 shipped plus Paypal fees.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a wired (non-upgradable) PT laced to a Mavic CXP33 that I bought on ST last year. While it was being shipped to me, I randomly ended up with a different PT that I've been using instead. As a result, this one has been sitting in the basement with only 1 or 2 rides outdoors, and a few on the trainer, it since I bought it. I did take the time to repack the bearings and replace the cone as it was pretty pitted and did not spin well. No tire or cassette, but I've got a bunch of batteries for it.

If you are interested, PM me.

Cheers,
Sam
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you find anything? i have a c-2 with g3 hub, 6 months old. 700 bucks, it is very nice but likely more than you want to spend.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Powertap wheel [jjh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey sorry I already found one
Quote Reply