Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [ClimbandCy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the latest on the 7900 / 6700 road groupset? I need the shifters... Are there any pics?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, Reynolds 72/90, Rotor Power, S-Works Trivent and Road Shoes, Louis Garneau P-09, S-Works Prevail, Garmin 910, Easton Aero/TT Wheelsets, Zoot Wetsuit [ClimbandCy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent pm about wetsuit haven't heard anything, very interested! Still around? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, S-Works Trivent and S-Works Road Shoes, S-Works Prevail, Spiuk Kronos, 3t Ltd Road Bars, 7900 groups, Zipp R2C, New Velocity A23 Training Wheels, Roval EL 45, G [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Reynolds 72/90?
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch O' Stuff (need to downgrade): New Speed Concept, S-Works Venge, Shiv and Transition, S-Works Trivent and S-Works Road Shoes, S-Works Prevail, Spiuk Kronos, 3t Ltd Road Bars, 7900 groups, Zipp R2C, New Velocity A23 Training Wheels, Roval EL 45, G [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do!

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new set of 2015 Reynolds 72/90 that I bought for a TT bike project, but I decided to do something else. $2k o.b.o. I'm too new on slowtwitch to post anything for sale yet so I apologize for commandeering this post if yours haven't sold yet. I'm a roadie and just found out about this site.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Realize this is an old thread, but are the sworks shoes still available?

Quote | Reply
Since its already been bumped, still got the Zipp R2C for Shimano?
Quote Reply

Prev Next