Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, Giro Advantage 2, Roka Maverick Elite [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ive been off the grid for awhile, but the helmet, wetsuit, and wheels are still available. make an offer :)
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, Giro Advantage 2, Roka Maverick Elite [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the wet suit for sale? If you do can you send photos to jcbautista_w@yahoo.com thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of deal can you make on the wheels and helmet? My brother lives in Austin and can pick it up this week. If you prefer you can email me at bradysbeavers@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars - $1000.. Giro Advantage 2 - $50 [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
final price drop. if it doesn't sell after this I'm just going to burn this stuff for warmth.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars - $1000.. Giro Advantage 2 - $50 [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Zipp's 11 speed? Shimano/SRAM?

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars - $1000.. Giro Advantage 2 - $50 [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question. They are 10sp shimano with a CS-6600 11-23 cassette.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
theres been some interest in the front wheel, so if someone is interested in just the back wheel, send me a message and lets work something out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
helmet has been sold. wheels are still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars 10 sp shimano - $900 [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
priiice drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars 10 sp shimano - $800 [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop again.
Quote Reply

Prev Next