Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Hed Stingers and Older Giant TCR Aero
Quote | Reply
Hello ya'll.

Have some equipment that isn't getting used, so I'd love to find a new home for it. Please message with questions. Pictures at bottom. Shipping from Boulder, CO or discount for local pickup.

First up:
2011 Hed Stinger 6 C2 Tubulars - $750 + shipping
These are really, really nice wheels. They've been debadged, but have limited mileage (a thousand miles or so?). They are currently glued with Conti Competition 25c tires that are still in good condition. Standard disclaimer: you should have these reglued, even though I have raced hard on them all season with no issues. They have not been crashed. Great for road or triathlon on windier days. 10 sp Shimano / SRAM compatible. Truly, these are the nicest wheels I've ever owned, and I used to race on Zipp ZedTechs. I have to admit: racing on these 23c rims and 25c rims makes torn up, choppy pavement in crits disappear. I have actually podiumed in races because of cornering on these wheels (hah!).

2005 Giant TCR Aero Tri Bike - $600 + shipping
54 cm, entry level TT or tri bike. This bike is actually pretty sweet. It's been painted matte black except for the carbon fork which has some orange on it. Bought from a fellow collegiate racer who was upgrading. I am a 5'10", and this bike would comfortably fit someone in the 5'7" - 5'11" range. Here's the build:

2005(ish) Giant TCR Aero aluminum frame, carbon fork, carbon seatpost.
Shimano Ultegra 6600 wheels (bearings need some love and slightly out of true, but ride fine)
SRAM S500 shifters
SRAM Rival derailleurs (10 sp)
SRAM Rival brakes
Ultegra 6600 SL crank (53t, standard)
cheap tires, Specailized saddle
Profile bullhorns, S-bend bars
Bontrager 90mm RaceXLite stem (31.8 mm clamp)

Fork is completely uncut, so you could run that sucker way up or way down or anywhere in between. I would be willing to just sell the frameset. Bike has been used, but it's got plenty of life left. It does have two sets of bottle bosses (but only one cheap aluminum cage on it now). I would like to keep the pedals on it now.

I would accept trades. Looking for a 54 cm road frameset, a road grouppo, or 54 cyclocross bike. Let me know what you've got.

Pictures:

Last edited by: dashmutton: Sep 12, 14 16:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Stingers and Older Giant TCR Aero [dashmutton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump.
Quote Reply