Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 S-Works Shiv-SOLD
Quote | Reply
I got a surprisingly solid warranty for my 2014 Shiv (surface crack & BB corrosion).

I haven't exactly figured out where to price this-$6k gets you the frame + Crankset + Cockpit + Hydraulic Brakes...

This is the frame and seat post only.

Just trying to see if there is any interest in this as I am putting triathlon on hold to focus on grad school (and probably cyclocross).

Please pm for inquires.
Thanks
Last edited by: Ian5164: Sep 8, 14 13:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 S-Works Shiv Module Satin/Gloss Carbon-Large [Ian5164] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a pic & price-$4k.
I really need to sell this because i have no where else to sit and i am certainly not putting this on the floor.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 S-Works Shiv Module Satin/Gloss Carbon-Large [Ian5164] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
size?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 S-Works Shiv Module Satin/Gloss Carbon-Large [Tryin Harder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a large.
I'm 6'0" and it fit great.
Ian
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price redux: did some internet work and see that $3400 is a more reasonable price point.

Please-take this sweet rig and build her into the racing machine she is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nd Bump for another price redux-

$2900- Please; help me buy school books. Think of this as charity work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Location?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 S-Works Shiv Module Satin/Gloss Carbon-Large [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Washington DC-20009
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 S-Works Shiv-SOLD [Ian5164] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, is this still available? I live in the DC area and am interested.
Quote Reply