Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Loaded Guru CR 901
Quote | Reply

SOLD

Guru CR 901 - Loaded

I had this built at the end of 2012 and used it in nice weather in 2013 and 2014 – I put a total of 2 races on this bike, so it hasn’t been used a ton. I am not doing any long distance tris for the next couple years, so I am going to let this go.

My preference is to sell this as a package, and I am ready to give a great deal to someone that wants to buy the whole package. If I am unsuccessful, I will sell it for the components.

Pertinent details:
Geometry detailed in two of the pics, but most relevant is:
Stack: 595
Reach: 401
Seat Tube: 590
Top Tube: 531
Head Tube: 190

In terms of the Geometry, I am 6 feet tall and pretty “leggy”. The geometry is ideal for someone like me that has longer legs and wants to ride in a somewhat aggressive position, or for someone that is less leggy and wants to ride in a more relaxed position and not have to use a bunch of spacers.

Group Set: Full Dura Ace Di2 – shifter buttons on both the bull horns and the end of the aero extensions (this is the best part with Di2 on a TT bike)

The crank is a 53/39 Dura Ace SRM wireless power meter.

Wheels: Zipp 808 firecrest carbon clinchers

Pedals: Look keo blade aero

All in, this was something like a $15K build (SRM and the Zipp wheels make it add up and the Di2 didn’t help…). I am not looking for anything close to that. First best offer gets it.

I will have my LBS package it up and ship it to wherever you are (within reason).

This bike has been treated with nothing but love, care and attention to detail. What you see is what you get right down to the Torhans aero water bottle (which I use as my tool carrier).

Any questions, just shoot me a note.

Cervelo, Felt, P5, P3, TT, Tri, Time Trial, BMC
Last edited by: Mikemartin77: Aug 25, 14 20:49
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Mikemartin77 [ In reply to ]
Re: Loaded Guru CR 901 [Mikemartin77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for edits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would be looking for that? do you want to chat over email? aofl@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Loaded Guru CR 901 [aofl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you an e-mail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for change
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump cuz its sold