Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: RTS Carbon 100mm tubular wheelset
Quote | Reply
I am looking at making the switch to 11 speed, and as such I'm going to be selling off most/all of my 10 speed wheels.

This set is an almost new (ie. ridden less than 100 miles) custom built wheelset. RTS Carbon 100mm carbon tubular rims, laced with Sapim CX Ray bladed spokes, white powder-coated alloy nipples, and built with BHS hubs.

Currently, the front wheel has a Vittoria Crono Evo 22mm tubular mounted; the rear wheel as pictured has the tire removed due to a puncture, but I will be mounting another Vittoria Crono Evo 22mm tubular on the wheel before you get them.

Now asking only $450 shipped!!

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Sep 8, 14 23:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS: RTS Carbon 100mm tubular wheelset [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Price drop to $550.

Quote | Reply
Bump to $450 shipped!

Quote | Reply
Bump!