Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: De Soto Forza Tri Jersey Skincooler - SMALL - $30 shipped
Quote | Reply
Lightly used (worn on two rides and a run) De Soto Forze Tri Jersey. $30 shipped no later than the day after payment is received. PayPal accepted.

De Soto’s high-end triathlon jersey that is constructed of Skin Cooler™ Stretch (see Fabric Facts) and is flat stitched. It has a 12-inch YKK zipper and is highlighted with Carrera Skin color contrast. A great racing tri top that is just as great for training, with 3 well-designed back pockets. This piece can be worn under a wetsuit. Please be careful and put on sunblock as this fabric filters 75% of the UVB rays.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto Forza Tri Jersey Skincooler - SMALL - $30 shipped [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto Forza Tri Jersey Skincooler - SMALL - $30 shipped [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the jersey but I'm afraid it may be a little small. I'm around 5'9 165lbs and typically wear a medium in Pearl Izumi stuff but I'd like something the fits a little more snug to race in. How does the jersey fit and what is your height/weight?

Geaux Tigers! If the sale works out you may not even need to ship it if you are in Baton Rouge.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: De Soto Forza Tri Jersey Skincooler - SMALL - $30 shipped [LSUTiger_11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply