Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brakes and group sold.

Added brand new HED Jet 9 Front and ridden twice Jet 9 rear.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you give a little more details regarding the frame? Miles ridden, usage? Still come with the fork right?

Based on the black color matte, it's a 2014, right?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [Baboonator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea how many miles are on the frame. And yes, of course it comes with a fork. And also an option of a brand new uncut fork - as detailed in my original post.

Cervelo doesn't distinguish model years at this point - though was ridden in 2013 and then barely at all this year (not a single race in 2014 and spent most of my time on my road bikes). Cervelo switch to matte paint at the end of 2012.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for. I can send you some pics?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale fell through. And updated price.

Also. It apparently matters that I'm the second owner. The first owner being an athlete of mine and fellow ST'er - Davews.

Also new to me. But people want to know the "mileage" a frame has - as if it has components that wear over time? I get it for components. But who knew people cared about mileage on frames? For the sake of transparency I have no idea how much "mileage" the frame has on it. Beyond being ridden in 2013 and only a handful of times in 2014.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the P5 three frame is still for sale please let me know current price.

Thanks!

Chris Walker.
Gibraltar,
Europe
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [Gibraltar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still for sale. And whats detailed in the original post is the current price.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Annnnnnd. Make an offer.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to sell the uncut fork for $100?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The uncut fork from Cervelo is something like $800 (I don't remember the exact cost). I'm holding on to it to offer with the sale of the frame if needed. If the buyer of the frame doesnt need it, I'll let the fork go. But not for $100.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, didn't mean to low ball. I thought you had it listed for $150.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How long is the new, uncut fork from the crown to the top? (in millimeters). I am interested in the spare fork if it is for sale...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries. And I do have it listed for that - with the assumption that the buyer of the frame would pay an additional $150 for it. Selling it on its own, I'd ask for more. But if the sale of the frame was contingent on getting the additional fork, I'm charging $150 to that buyer.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the frame still for sale? Would you ship it to Europe?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [datomakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame is still for sale. I've got no idea how to ship internationally. Nor how much it would cost to do so. If you'd like to research how to best to do that, I'd cover up to $40 in shipping costs. And ask that you cover the rest. Including insurance.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make any offer.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's included with the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The fork, headset and a Rotor 4624 BB for GXP cranksets.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and seatpost right?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 Frame 54, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right. Yeah. Thought that'd be a given.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing is a given here, silly.
Quote Reply

Prev Next