Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*All prices reduced on remaining gear* Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, Look, Serfas...
Quote | Reply
Moving away from the haven of Saratoga Springs, NY, to the cycling friendly Long Island... Probably should have tried to sell some of this stuff earlier, but now you can take advantage of my desire not to pack it and move it. If you don't like the price, heckle me for a better one. We can negotiate shipping. Just take my stuff.

2011 Felt B16 size 52, with Quarq S975. Lots of miles, but well cared for and loved. Slightly upgraded Ultegra training wheelset. Some chipped paint, but only cosmetic. Asking $2000 Full carbon bike with a power meter, this is a steal! EDIT- Willing to part out the Quarq, asking $1200 for the bike as described, but with FSA Gossamer Crankset.

2011 Giant Talon 29er Size M, not ridden nearly enough so very few miles, and well cared for as well. Asking SOLD

2013 Orbea Ordu Frameset size S, used for 1 full season, lots of miles on it but you wouldn't guess from looking at it, very well loved as well. Can include Ultegra front brake if interested. Asking $1500

Look Keo Classic Pedals. Used a ton, still perfectly functional. Asking $30

Serfas Women's MTB Shoes, size 40, asking $30

Louis Gareau Vorttice Helmet with tinted visor size S/M, will include clear visor as well. Used half a season, asking SOLD

Giro Advantage 2 size M, asking SOLD

SRAM Red Quarq 53/39 170 mm GXP, used half a season, asking $1000

Fizik Arione, barely used, asking $50

FSA Gossamer Crank 53/39 172.5 mm, asking $40

Speedplay Zero Cromoloy Pedals and Cleats, used but fully functional, asking SOLD

S-Works Trivent Expert size 41.5, never been used, asking SOLD

Tim Russell, Pro Triathlete

Instagram- @timbikerun
Last edited by: Timbikerun: Sep 1, 14 5:30
Quote Reply
Re: Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Giant Talon 29er, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, LG, Speedplay, Look, Serfas, Giro... [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on the speedplays
Quote Reply
Re: Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Giant Talon 29er, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, LG, Speedplay, Look, Serfas, Giro... [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: Vorttice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Advantage 2.

Quote | Reply
YOU'RE MOVING TO MY TRAINING GROUNDS!
yes!!!

website/blog | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Giant Talon 29er, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, LG, Speedplay, Look, Serfas, Giro... [chanthony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're excited now... But I'm gonna make you hurt when we train together down there!

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops on everything left. Found a home for my MTB, but my B16 and Ordu both still need a loving home!

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tim, Alan here...I'm disappointed you're moving out of the area. Would have loved to get in some good training with you up in Saratoga. But, I'm very happy you won't be around for local races for the rest of the summer :) Maybe I can win one for a change!

Anyway, you don't happen to have a GXP bottom bracket laying around, do you? I don't need a power meter, but I do need a bottom bracket. Let me know. Good luck with the move!
Quote Reply
Re: Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Giant Talon 29er, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, LG, Speedplay, Look, Serfas, Giro... [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Alan what's good! I have a great deal for you on a GXP BB, $1800 and I'll even throw in a Felt B16! Haha sorry man don't have a spare kicking around, but I do have an FSA Mega Exo BB that isn't in use. Not identical, but similar, if you think it would work just swing by and its yours. I'll still be around for another month or so, anytime you're riding up North just let me know!

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Re: *All prices reduced on remaining gear* Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, Look, Serfas... [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey dude, just a heads up those aren't s-works torrents...they're trivents experts :)

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: *All prices reduced on remaining gear* Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, Look, Serfas... [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alan, i'm gonna buy his bike and absorb his power. you're DONE for next season.
-2CubesDown
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller. I received the Giro Advantage in great condition, packaged well, and in a relatively short time. Thanks Timbikerun!

Quote | Reply
Bump for reduced price/part out option on Felt B16, reduced price on Orbea Ordu.

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Ordu is 650c right?
Quote Reply
Re: *All prices reduced on remaining gear* Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, Look, Serfas... [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK,

I am interested. I will look into the geometry & get back to you.

Do you know will it take a super 9 Zipp disc? I know there are some frames that it won't fit.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: *All prices reduced on remaining gear* Moving :( Felt B16, Quarq, Orbea Ordu, S-Works, Look, Serfas... [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have never run a disc, but if it helps I used 808s that fit like a glove and just eyeballing it looks like there is plenty of clearance around both stays on both sides.

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did some research & I dont think it is UCI legal ?

I am actually based in Europe but travel to the states quite a bit.

I know people will say ' its makes no difference if it is or not' but for me to ride my nationals I would like to get a frame that is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This frame come with this marking on the top tube confirming UCI compliance-

Which, in the age of super aero non-UCI compliant bikes, makes Starky's accomplishments on this thing all the more impressive! Let me know if you're still interested.

Instagram- @timbikerun
Quote Reply