Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by swimmingskibble
Last edited by: swimmingskibble: Jul 3, 14 15:31
Post deleted by swimmingskibble [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: swimmingskibble: Jun 5, 14 14:43
Post deleted by swimmingskibble [ In reply to ]
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy 11, Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [swimmingskibble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy 11, Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [swimmingskibble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you still have the helmet ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy 11, Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [andizle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the helmet is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy Record 11 ($2300), Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [swimmingskibble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the disc available? Is it set up for 11sp? How much? How old is it and are there any problems with it? (out of true or out of dish)
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy Record 11 ($2300), Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [engineer0506] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The disc is still available. It is currently set up for 11sp campy, but I swap it out to 8/9/10 shimano/sram no problem. I'm not entirely sure on the age as I got in a swap I did with a good friend. If I were to guess, it might have 500 miles between the two of us. There are no problems with the wheel. Cosmetically you can see some slight sun fade (as shown in the pictures) from the last decals, but aside from this it is in excellent condition. The price is post in the first post ($600 if not purchased with the bike), but I may be open to offers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy Record 11 ($2300), Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [swimmingskibble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear about the running issues. How far drive from Pensacola, FL are you? Would love to take a look before buying. Not required to see in person, but definitely a bonus.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy Record 11 ($2300), Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [TryScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in salt lake city, ut, so it would a bit of a drive. You're more than welcome to drop by though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My plan is to look around for a few weeks. My P3 has a chunk missing from under the bottom bracket. LBS said Cervelo would replace it for $1,950. For that price, I'd rather have a used frame and all the extra parts to go with. However, the frame is the only thing that looks that same on our bikes. Is your crank 165 or 172.5? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I'm not the most educated on bike parts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Still available and would love to get this sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the helmet still available? Looking to replace my M/L which saved my head after being hit by a cement truck. (September 2014)
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy Record 11 ($2300), Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [radesignz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes everything is still available. I got a few responses, but figured I'd more than likely have to wait till spring to sell. I'd love to sell them earlier though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Morgan, I've sent you three emails to your Yahoo address since giving you my PayPal Payment and have not received a single reply. I'm beginning to worry. Please reply! Bob
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P3 w/Campy Record 11 ($2300), Reynolds disc wheel, and Giro TT helmet *PRICE DROP* [radesignz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry Bob, I had something come up with my job. I didn't get any of your messages because my paypal is setup with an email that I don't use for anything else. I'll send you an PM about what is going on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks
Quote Reply