Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [robr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Solid!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [rouleur26] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to say thanks for the great kit!

It arrived last night and I tried it on right away. Looks great and is definitely very high quality.

I do have a quick question though...Will the jersey shrink at all in the wash?

The jersey fits a bit more loose than I expected in a medium (specifically in the sleeves and collar). I still really excited about the kit and it's likely that I'm used to sport and race cut fits.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit [jordo_99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just received the jersey and bib shorts today and they look great! Love the skin cooler fabric in the jersey.

Unfortunately for me due to some weight loss since my order it appears I should have ordered a medium in the bibs rather than the large. If someone made the reverse error and wants to trade their medium for my large bibs, let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit - last call bar is closing [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Emilio.

Got it this past week, rode it out today, everyone was commenting on it. Awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit - last call bar is closing [ajhuntsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take them if you still have. Just let me know how to send funds. Good luck with work. Where will you be?
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit - last call bar is closing [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will there be a phase 2?
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit - last call bar is closing [avikoren1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sure that Dan and I will collaborate on something similar again, but we do not believe we will be doing a phase 2 of these. However, send me an email with your desired size top and bib. Once the dust settles, there may be something left from this production.

Again, please contact me by email.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just picked it up. Thank You, looks great !!

Are these still available?

Thanks,
FJB
Quote Reply
Re: De Soto/Slowtwitch Commemorative kit - last call bar is closing [fjbetanz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoot a note over to emilio and ask. i have no idea.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next