Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: Most of my tri stuff. Cervelo P3, size 54, Campy Record, Giro Selector helmet, Reynolds Element disk clinhcer
Quote | Reply
I think I may be exiting the triathlon world. I just wanted to get an idea on if there was anybody interested in purchasing my tri bike. Its a Cervelo P3, size 54. The components are Campagnolo Record 11sp, with the Campy TT alloy brake and shift levers. The wheels are Reynolds Assaults with less than 600 miles. The cockpit is the Zipp Vuka Alumina base bar, Syntace C3 aeros, and Cobb flow plus saddle. Bottle cages/mounts are included. I also have a Giro Selector M/L used only once color is white/gray. I also have a Reynolds Element clincher disk wheel with custom decals. This element is set up for 11sp campy, but I also have the 9/10sp shimano freehub body. If you are interested, let me know or send me a PM. Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Most of my tri stuff. Cervelo P3, size 54, Campy Record, Giro Selector helmet, Reynolds Element disk clinhcer [swimmingskibble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are those socks?
Last edited by: cbump: May 5, 14 6:59
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Most of my tri stuff. Cervelo P3, size 54, Campy Record, Giro Selector helmet, Reynolds Element disk clinhcer [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes sir, officer hard ass. I used them on a half iron distance because i was still healing from some wicked blisters from a ragnar race.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Most of my tri stuff. Cervelo P3, size 54, Campy Record, Giro Selector helmet, Reynolds Element disk clinhcer [swimmingskibble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish my office would allow me to hang my bike next to my cube
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Selector?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the M/L White/Silver Selector still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price? interested in bike and disc
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Most of my tri stuff. Cervelo P3, size 54, Campy Record, Giro Selector helmet, Reynolds Element disk clinhcer [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same here
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Most of my tri stuff. Cervelo P3, size 54, Campy Record, Giro Selector helmet, Reynolds Element disk clinhcer [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I thought I had deleted this post. I have posted everything with prices in a separate post. And Yes, everything is still available.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread
Quote Reply