Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stan's alpha 340 team wheelset with vittoria cross xg tires!
Quote | Reply
Selling my used alpha 340 wheelsets, valves in place and will be trued prior to sale. The rims are in good condition, however the stickers on the rear wheel are quite scuffed up. I've put maybe 1,000 miles on them and I haven't run into a single problem. I'm switching over to disc brakes so that's the only reason I'm selling them

Comes with the American Classic hubs and will come with tires, although not inflated. Rim strip is in good condition as well. I have pictures and can email them if interested or I'll post em up on here this evening

$300 shipped

Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Apr 25, 14 12:20
Quote Reply
Re: Stan's alpha 340 team wheelset with vittoria cross xg tires! [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price?
Quote Reply
Re: Stan's alpha 340 team wheelset with vittoria cross xg tires! [thatsethguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoops. 320 shipped
Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Apr 24, 14 20:28
Quote Reply
Re: Stan's alpha 340 team wheelset with vittoria cross xg tires! [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures posted and Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have pics of the hubs?
Quote Reply
Re: Stan's alpha 340 team wheelset with vittoria cross xg tires! [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added new pictures of hub body. No problems with putting on or taking off the cassette.

Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Apr 25, 14 5:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump and one last price drop to $300 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply