Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+
Quote | Reply
This bike is a beauty! It is a 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon triathlon/time trial bike. It is the World Champion Edition, which is a limited edition, and looks awesome! This bike is very clean and loaded with upgrades. The specs are as follows:

Frame: Cervelo P3 carbon, size 51, 2010 model
Aerobars: Vision TriMax Carbon (very high-end upgrade)
Shifters: Sram Red Carbon Shifters
Front and rear derailleur: Sram Red
Crank: Sram Powerglide, compact (50/34), 175mm crank arms
Brakes: Sram Force (with newer pads)
Wheels: Easton Circuit Training Wheels (also willing to sell set of Aluminum Clincher HED 3 Carbon Tri-spoke wheels for $700 OBO)
Saddle: ISM Adamo Racing Saddle
Peddles: Shimano Ultegra SPD-SL
Bottle Cage: Bontrager RXL Carbon Bottle Cage (also willing to sell Dimpled Bontrager Aero bottle w/ Carbon cage)

This bike looks fast and rides faster, from prologue distance all the way to Ironman distances! I am 5'8" - this bike is great for someone 5'7" to 5'8" with an adjustable seat height. The saddle is an awesome ISM Adamo Racing saddle that's meant for the forward aero position.

The frameset alone cost $3300, the Sram Red/Force combination $1300 and the carbon cockpit $800 new! So this bike with the highest-end upgrades is a true diamond in the rough! I am asking $3500 for the bike with the training wheels, the HED 3 Wheelset and PowerTap are additional.

This bike has been well maintained and cared for. It is in good cosmetic condition. There is some very minor cosmetic scratching on the down tube and fork, and on the pedals as well, but it is purely cosmetic. Everything else looks outstanding. This is a very clean and well-maintained bike.

I am also selling a pair of HED 3 aluminum clincher wheels in great condition with very nice Continental Force/Attack Tires. This retails for well over $1500 new. I am asking $700 OBO.

I also have an ANT+ compatible PowerTap Elite+ power meter laced into a Mavic OpenPro 32-spoke wheel with a shimano 11-25 cassette on it. This is an AMAZING training tool if you're looking to take your cycling to the next level. This hub/wheel combinations retails for well over $1500 new - asking $700 OBO.

I am willing to consider a discount on the whole package if bundled together - a great package for the aspiring time trialist or triathlete!

I am happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thanks for looking! Shoot me a text/call: 5 oh five 3 five 8 eight two 9 two

I'm in Houston, TX and would prefer local, but would consider shipping the bike.[/img][/img][/img]
Last edited by: runmanrun: Apr 22, 14 14:54
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [runmanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are willing to split up the wheels I'll take the front.
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [proton23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill take the back!
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [classof2016tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I'll take the back! Rock paper scissors?

Quote Reply
HED 3 Wheelset [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering what year each wheel was? I noticed the carbon weave pattern was different on each. Also how many miles are on them and do they spin true?
I'm interested in the set...Whats your bottom dollar shipped for the set?

Thanks, PM me if you'd like
Last edited by: Fubar44: Apr 22, 14 17:17
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [Jamaican] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you go first!
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [classof2016tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
classof2016tri wrote:
you go first!
LOL! I'll pay $20 more than ^^ this guy!

Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [runmanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anybody hear from op on offers?
Quote Reply
Re: 2010 Cervelo P3 Carbon World Champion TT Bike, HED 3 Wheelset, PowerTap - $3500+ [proton23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi - sorry I've been at meetings all week out of town. I'll send PM's now.
Powertap is sold to local buyer, and HED's seem to have been claimed, but the bike is still for sale. Willing to negotiate price.
Quote Reply