Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTS: Easton Carbon EC90SL Stem. 110mm, 10Degree. 110Grams.
Quote | Reply
Hi.
I have a PreOwned Easton Carbon EC90SL Stem in 110mm, 10degree. Its 110grams. Even though its used, I cant find ANY Scratches or issues with it whatsoever. Also, Always used torque wrench with it as well.
This is a VERY light and STIFF stem. Prob the best Carbon at the weight.

Asking $105 Shipped with Tracking. +/- Paypal. Thats up to you.
CONUS Only.
If you Want it shipped to Canada youre going to have to pay the extra shipping charge.

Last edited by: Shortsocks: Apr 19, 14 19:26
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Easton Carbon EC90SL Stem. 110mm, 10Degree. 110Grams. [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Easton Carbon EC90SL Stem. 110mm, 10Degree. 110Grams. [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Impressive stem, seen several in person, but wrong size me. I will endorse Shortsocks as an excellent seller/buyer having multiple completed transactions.

Good luck with sell
Quote Reply
Re: WTS: Easton Carbon EC90SL Stem. 110mm, 10Degree. 110Grams. [headwind816] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
headwind816 wrote:
Impressive stem, seen several in person, but wrong size me. I will endorse Shortsocks as an excellent seller/buyer having multiple completed transactions.

Good luck with sell

Hey Headwind! Thanks buddy. I really wanted to keep this too, but I'm now Riding a 17degree. This is prob the best carbon stem I've ever used too. It's matte and dead sexy stiff...very few options for me in. 17degree carbon too.

Thank for the compliment. Really made my day. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply