Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager Power Tap Wheels/Garmin 705 and 6800 Ultegra Crank Set for Sale
Quote | Reply
All:

I'm trying to clear out some gear for the season coming up.

1. Bontrager 6.5 Aeolus Clincher Power Tap wheelset. Upgraded to ANT+ wireless and 10spd. Asking: $1200
  2. Garmin 705 with speed and cadence sensor. Asking $150. - SOLD

I used the 705 with the Bontrager wheelset. If these are sold together I'll give a discount and ask $1300. Great set of carbon aero wheels with Power.

Brand new and in the box, Ultegra 6800 11sp Crank Set. Crank Arm length is 165mm and standard chain ring sizes (53/39). I bought this when I was ordering my New Speed Concept and wanted to try changing crank arm length. But because of low back disc issues, I felt it wasn't worth the risk. So these have been sitting on my work bench waiting for someone else to use them. Please make me an offer. I bought them for $329 and again, they have never even been on a bike. - SOLD

Last edited by: Jimmycool: Mar 12, 14 11:14
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Power Tap Wheels/Garmin 705 and 6800 Ultegra Crank Set for Sale [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
does the 705 come with maps?
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Power Tap Wheels/Garmin 705 and 6800 Ultegra Crank Set for Sale [dig52x21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I have the MicroSD card for NA
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Power Tap Wheels/Garmin 705 and 6800 Ultegra Crank Set for Sale [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please send me an email about the ultegra crankset and we can talk price. I joined recently and can't PM yet.
Last edited by: ameyers: Mar 10, 14 7:01
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Power Tap Wheels/Garmin 705 and 6800 Ultegra Crank Set for Sale [ameyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cranks sold - Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin Sold - All thats left is a great set of wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheels are still for Sale - Thanks,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year are the wheels? How many miles do they have?
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager Power Tap Wheels/Garmin 705 and 6800 Ultegra Crank Set for Sale [specjal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wheels are 2009. The original owner was the owner of my local Bike shop. He had them for two seasons and sold them to me. I've used them for 3yrs. They're in good condition, show signs of wear in the usual areas. They have never needed truing. Overall its a nice set of carbon aero wheels with power.
Quote Reply