Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Garage Sale: Cervelo S2 TT build, or frameset, SRAM, Shimano, Selle Italia, Praxis Works, Zipp, and so on... [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on, and take this thing off my hands!
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Cervelo S2 TT build, or frameset, SRAM, Shimano, Selle Italia, Praxis Works, Zipp, and so on... [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tried to PM you but not working for some reason
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Cervelo S2 TT build, or frameset, SRAM, Shimano, Selle Italia, Praxis Works, Zipp, and so on... [Jayrod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jayrod wrote:
Tried to PM you but not working for some reason

email me at crxbart@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Bart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need this Cervelo gone. Make offers, I am tired of looking at it! The same goes for the 404's. Hell just buy the whole thing. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: Tiagra group, Axis Wheels, Zipp aerobars, Alpha Q, and Cervelo Forks, Cervelo P3 Seatpost, ect... [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bunp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm really tired of having this Cervelo sit around in my apartment full of Specialized bikes. Somebody take this thing off my hands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone buy this cervelo.
Quote Reply

Prev Next