Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fs: zipp/ambrosio wheelset; medium de-soto 400 mile bibs; alpha q cs-25 fork; ritchey wcs handlebars
Quote | Reply
the shorts and fork have been sold. wheels are still available.

if you have any questions about the following items, please feel free to post or pm me!

1. training wheelset: 28h/32h ambrosio excellight rims (light use) laced to zipp 82/182 hubset (new) with sapim cx-rays (new) - $375 + shipping

this wheelset was built up for training purposes, but never actually used. the hubs (zipp 82/182 hubset), spokes (sapim cx-rays) and nipples (sapim alloy) are brand new. the front wheel (28h) is laced radially, while the rear (32h) is laced radially non-driveside and 2-cross driveside.

note that this wheelset comes with a campagnolo freehub body. i can obtain the necessary spacers for 11 speed campy setup or a 10 speed shimano freehub at wholesale cost for you (at your own cost), should you be interested.

note: cassette and tires not included.

weight: 697g front, 817g rear (1,514g total)

pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4, pic 5, pic 6, pic 7, pic 8.

2. medium de soto 400 mile bibshorts (2013 vintage) - SOLD

these were purchased in 2013 and ridden 3 or 4 times. i continue to prefer my arsenal of assos bibs, so these have sadly (for me) been neglected in terms of use.

pic 1, pic 2.

3. true temper alpha q cs-25 fork (1 1/8" steerer tube) - SOLD

this was used in tandem with a 49cm salsa casseroll (which i sold here) for 4 seasons. the buyer of my casseroll did not want the carbon fork, so i'm parting out from the bike sale.

this is a credit-card touring full carbon fork (including the steerer tube) that is compatible with long-reach brake calipers and fenders (clearance for up to 28mm tires with fenders). the reason i purchased it was to significantly reduced road vibration on my front end (the much lower weight compared to a full steel fork is only a secondary bonus in my mind). to that end, it worked wonderfully.

there is approximately 19.6cm (~7.75") worth of streerer tube left.

note: female brake bolt IS included.

pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4.

4. 2013 ritchey wcs evo curve (31.8mm diameter, 39.5cm c-c) - $30+shipping

these handlebars were purchased in late 2013 and were mounted to a bike, but never used.

the sizing is kind of strange. according to ritchey, they are "38cm" bars. when i measure them at the hoods (where your shifters would be), they measure 39.5cm c-c. when i measure them at the drops, they measure 40cm c-c.

note there are a couple (cosmetic) paint scratches (see pictures below).

pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4, pic 5.
Last edited by: tegra: Mar 29, 15 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: fs: zipp/ambrosio wheelset; medium de-soto 400 mile bibs; alpha q cs-25 fork; ritchey wcs handlebars [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the 400's I am 6'6" and Wear a M in the short. Would these work for me?

Thanks
Dan
Quote Reply
Re: fs: zipp/ambrosio wheelset; medium de-soto 400 mile bibs; alpha q cs-25 fork; ritchey wcs handlebars [chuckhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chuckhead wrote:
Interested in the 400's I am 6'6" and Wear a M in the short. Would these work for me?

Thanks
Dan

Sorry Dan, but you are way too tall!
Quote Reply
Re: fs: zipp/ambrosio wheelset; medium de-soto 400 mile bibs; alpha q cs-25 fork; ritchey wcs handlebars [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you take 30 to clear your closet of the bibs?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tegra wrote:
if you have any questions about the following items, please feel free to post or pm me!

1. training wheelset: 28h/32h ambrosio excellight rims (light use) laced to zipp 82/182 hubset (new) with sapim cx-rays (new) - $375 + shipping

this wheelset was built up for training purposes, but never actually used. the hubs (zipp 82/182 hubset), spokes (sapim cx-rays) and nipples (sapim alloy) are brand new. the front wheel (28h) is laced radially, while the rear (32h) is laced radially non-driveside and 2-cross driveside.

note that this wheelset comes with a campagnolo freehub body. i can obtain the necessary spacers for 11 speed campy setup or a 10 speed shimano freehub at wholesale cost for you (at your own cost), should you be interested.

note: cassette and tires not included.

weight: 697g front, 817g rear (1,514g total)

pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4, pic 5, pic 6, pic 7, pic 8.

2. medium de soto 400 mile bibshorts (2013 vintage) - $40 + shipping

these were purchased in 2013 and ridden 3 or 4 times. i continue to prefer my arsenal of assos bibs, so these have sadly (for me) been neglected in terms of use.

pic 1, pic 2.

3. true temper alpha q cs-25 fork (1 1/8" steerer tube) - $100+shipping

this was used in tandem with a 49cm salsa casseroll (which i sold here) for 4 seasons. the buyer of my casseroll did not want the carbon fork, so i'm parting out from the bike sale.

this is a credit-card touring full carbon fork (including the steerer tube) that is compatible with long-reach brake calipers and fenders (clearance for up to 28mm tires with fenders). the reason i purchased it was to significantly reduced road vibration on my front end (the much lower weight compared to a full steel fork is only a secondary bonus in my mind). to that end, it worked wonderfully.

there is approximately 19.6cm (~7.75") worth of streerer tube left.

note: female brake bolt IS included.

pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4.

4. 2013 ritchey wcs evo curve (31.8mm diameter, 39.5cm c-c) - $30+shipping (new)

these handlebars were purchased in late 2013 and were mounted to a bike, but never used.

the sizing is kind of strange. according to ritchey, they are "38cm" bars. when i measure them at the hoods (where your shifters would be), they measure 39.5cm c-c. when i measure them at the drops, they measure 40cm c-c.

note there are a couple (cosmetic) paint scratches (see pictures below).

pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4, pic 5.

Quote Reply
Re: fs: zipp/ambrosio wheelset; medium de-soto 400 mile bibs; alpha q cs-25 fork; ritchey wcs handlebars [RSL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RSL wrote:
Would you take 30 to clear your closet of the bibs?

Sorry, they've been sold!

Cjb3 -

not sure if you have a question in there, all I can see is that you quoted my post!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take your bars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First time slowtwitch user here - got pointed here by a post on the paceline.com about the fork...

I want it! I can't send private messages (I'm guessing because I'm new).

Please let me know how to contact you!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by tegra [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the shorts, fork and handlebars have been sold. wheels are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
handlebars have not been sold! us customs are a strange beast.

wheels are still available as well.
Quote Reply