Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

considering a zipp 808 firecrest front wheel clincher
Quote | Reply
Hello,
I've found a good deal on a rear zipp 808 firecrest wheel. I'd like to match it up if possible. Does anyone have a nice condition clincher zipp 808 firecrest wheels they're willing to part with?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: considering a zipp 808 firecrest front wheel clincher [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one that was barely used and was just serviced by Zipp with new hub (recall). $700
Last edited by: codec: Sep 30, 16 12:23
Quote Reply
Re: considering a zipp 808 firecrest front wheel clincher [codec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer. There is a brand new one on ebay for $790 or best offer. If I'm going to spend over $700 I will go that way. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: considering a zipp 808 firecrest front wheel clincher [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an 808 firecrest front that was rebuilt by Zipp under the recall. Has not been used since the rebuild. $330 shipped within US.
Quote Reply
Re: considering a zipp 808 firecrest front wheel clincher [DonP45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
great can I get a pic of it?

glzl@comcast.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sent.
Quote Reply
Re: considering a zipp 808 firecrest front wheel clincher [DonP45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I got it. And this is a clincher right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep
Quote Reply