Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

shimano 105 crank, shimano group set, brakes, carbon hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder
Quote | Reply
Sram Red 170 53/39 crank $sold
Shimano 105 5700 170 53/39 crank $bo
Giro Selector Black small a few small surface dents from storing in a wire basket, extra visor and all attachments $sold
105 brakes 5700 $sold
Scott pro brakes $bo
1 Red brake (non-aero) $bo
Ultegra 6700 brake $bo
Sora 8spd groupset $bo(brifters, cassette, and deraileur)
carbon hydrotail with better xlab mounting hardware $bo

Email/PM for pics. Everything in working order and look good. Nothing pitted and worn, just not with the brand new clean look.
Last edited by: luv2flyjrn: Jan 17, 15 5:13
Quote Reply
Re: build that off season ride sale - cranks group set, brakes, xlab [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you email pics of the front brakes to hebert.mike@gmail dot com? I'm looking just for a front.

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: build that off season ride sale - cranks group set, brakes, xlab [hebert.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do so in the morning
Quote Reply
Re: build that off season ride sale - cranks group set, brakes, xlab [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color is your super wing?
Quote Reply
Re: build that off season ride sale - cranks group set, brakes, xlab [ecnelis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry x lab sold.
Quote Reply
Re: build that off season ride sale - cranks group set, brakes, xlab [hebert.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did yoy hey my email?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't, maybe you mistyped the email address?

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: sram red crank, shimano group set, brakes, car on hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm's replied to and updated list
Quote Reply
Re: sram red crank, shimano group set, brakes, car on hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. And open to offers
Quote Reply
Re: sram red crank, shimano group set, brakes, giro selector, carbon hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the sram red brake? If so front or rear?

Thanks. Gene
Quote Reply
Re: sram red crank, shimano group set, brakes, giro selector, carbon hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the brake. Post and anchor are set at 1.25 inches. Fits most rear and some front. Though I would suggest switching the anchor and possibly the post from your current at up as they are typically selected for the specific fork/frame. Don't get me wrong you can do just fine without switching them as well
Quote Reply
Re: sram red crank, shimano group set, brakes, giro selector, carbon hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy holidays. Bump me offers on this stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the red brake? is it black or silver?

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: sram red crank, shimano group set, brakes, giro selector, carbon hydrotail behind the seat water bottle holder [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Silver and I still have it
Quote Reply