Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

bike travel bag
Quote | Reply
wtb tri bike travel bag.
Quote Reply
Re: bike travel bag [ugazio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an older Bike Pro USA padded bike case that I will sell for $75 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get some pictures of it.
Quote Reply
Re: bike travel bag [Crash Dog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is road or tri bike case?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It will certainly fit some tri-bikes but it is not one of the new cases that are built specifically for tri-bikes. I have carried my classic Cervelo P2 in it with the seat post removed and handlebars turned sideways and pointed down.

Here is a link to a case on eBay that looks very much like mine:

http://www.ebay.com/...ag-Box-/380697936419

The fabric on mine is not as beat-up, but the mounting frame on the one on eBay is nicer than mine. The bottom bracket support on mine is fixed vs. adjustable and mine does not have a metal derailleur protector. (Both of these things are easily remedied if you know someone that is proficient with welding steel.)

If you can remove your handlebars, like on a road bike, then this would likely work for you. If you can't tilt, turn, or remove your handlebars, or if you have a big bike, this probably won't work.

Let me know what your think and I'll get some pictures or do some fit tests for you. I can be a little flexible on the price and I can pack it in a smaller box to save on shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you found one yet but I have a PikaPacks Works bag that I have had for a few years. Never had a single issue with it.

It's the EEP stretch version. It's an awesome bag.
http://pikapackworks.com/stretch-case/

Let me know if you are interested.

jake

Get outside!
Quote Reply
Re: bike travel bag [jakers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prefer a tri bike case.Without removing aerobar.Thanks anyway.
Quote Reply