Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

found
Quote | Reply
If anyone has a frame/fork/headset/seat mast in the 2009 I probably have a buyer for you. My bud is dead set on the 2009 simply due to the blue-ish paint scheme. So, while I thank you for any offers on other years it's really just a cosmetic issue for him. Also, not interested in anything but the above specs...thanks all.

Last edited by: tigerpaws: Aug 6, 12 15:03
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2009 58cm P2 [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your friend has good tastes...that is by far my favorite P2 paint scheme.

Have you checked with viggen to see if the one he listed is still available?

Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2009 58cm P2 [tkeru408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I looked, but my personal opinion is that he is so overpriced it's not even worth asking. An '09 P2 56cm complete bike went on my local CraigsList recently for under a grand. With the proliferation of Cervelo dealers all around me prices are coming down and quickly. I can get my pal on a brand new 2012 P2 with warranty for almost what he is asking.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Aug 6, 12 11:24
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2009 58cm P2 [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed that he seems to think it's worth more than what the market is currently bearing, though his price does include the Planet X wheelset and whatever saddle he's got on there (I forget, Adamo maybe?) and he mentioned he wasn't really sure what it was worth so he was taking a stab in the dark with the $2400. My philosophy is it never hurts to ask. A stock 2009ish P2 for under a grand is larceny; someone got a smoking hot deal. Around $1500 is more common from what I've seen.

BTW, I have no affiliation with that guy whatsoever; when I saw your post I just remembered that one had been listed recently so I did a quick search to find it.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 2009 58cm P2 [tkeru408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man I appreciate it, but think I got a winner here on PM....appreciate it though. No question that P2 locally was a steal and the guy just wanted to unload it. We couldn't even get there in time to give cash it was gone in one day. We are just after a frame/fork/headset/mast too so it's just easier to deal with that angle....thx.
Quote Reply