Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Crank with bottom bracket, seatpost
Quote | Reply
Even more stuff to clean out. Make offer. PayPal preferred.

FSA Energy Crank - 800 grams with BB, 53x39 rings, light, stiff, alloy crankset with hollow arms. Comes with threaded cup BB for traditional frames. Some heel scuffing but otherwise in great shape. Now includes bottom bracket - $40 plus shipping

http://i66.tinypic.com/2pzwmro.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/2csgmt3.jpg

Easton EA70 seatpost 27.2mm, 24cm long. It's a seatpost. Make offer

http://i67.tinypic.com/vz8svs.jpg
Last edited by: Runless: Mar 31, 17 10:47
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missile Alloy Basebar, TRP carbon brake levers, [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop bump
Quote Reply
Re: Pro Missile Alloy Basebar, TRP carbon brake levers, [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: 10 speed barend shifters, TRP carbon brake levers, crank, and more [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added a bunch of stuff, so bump!
Quote Reply
Re: 10 speed barend shifters, TRP carbon brake levers, crank, and more [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some stuff sold so Another bump. Make offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump because I found the bottom bracket so it now included at the same price and clarified on the crankset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the bottom bracket English or Italian?
Quote Reply
Re: 10 speed barend shifters, TRP carbon brake levers, crank, and more [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
English
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the crank bb GXP or megaexo? 109 x 68? I'm replacing an old Shimano 5500 octalink bb and crankset. I just want to make sure it will be plug and play. Thanks
Last edited by: Yeti racer: Mar 29, 17 12:44
Quote Reply
Re: 10 speed barend shifters, TRP carbon brake levers, crank, and more [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's megaexo, with the spindle integrated in the driveside arm, and the cups that thread in to a traditional 68mm English frame.

So if you took off an octalink crank and bottom bracket for 68x109, this should drop in as far as I am aware. The 108 is a bit of misnomer as this doesn't have a bottom bracket spindle in the same sense as the older octalink stuff. Make sense?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably last bump. Anyone?
Quote Reply
Re: Crank with bottom bracket, seatpost [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What length cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: Crank with bottom bracket, seatpost [cabdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Again, what length are the crank arms?

It doesn't get easier, you only get faster.
Quote Reply