Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW High quality replacement lens for JAWBREAKER. 4; Red, Blue, Saphire & Black
Quote | Reply
Recently acquired storage locker and found these in a sealed box. Lenses are UV400 protection and the black lens are polarized.Asking $85 + shipping for a set of four lenses. Buyer will get Red, Blue, Sapphire and Polarized Black. PM if interested.

You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that's pretty close.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: Kocua495: Feb 5, 16 13:39
Quote Reply
Re: NEW High quality replacement lens for JAWBREAKER. 4; Red, Blue, Saphire & Black [Kocua495] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added photos and updated description after some feedback from potential buyers. Sale is for the set of four lenses. Buyer will get Red, Blue, Sapphire and Polarized Black.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: NEW High quality replacement lens for JAWBREAKER. 4; Red, Blue, Saphire & Black [Kocua495] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only a handful left. Get yours before they are gone. This is for a set of FOUR lenses. Red, Blue, Sapphire and Polarized black. All UV400 protection.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these authentic Oakley lenses?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Kocua495 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think people should be selling counterfeit stuff.

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Kocua495 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two people have posted about the authenticity of these lens and both times you've ignored the comment. Tends to lean towards them being fake. They may have been sealed in a box but doesn't mean they were sealed in an Oakley box.

FYI new Authentic Oakley Jawbreaker Polarized Lens sell for $90+ EACH. If these were authentic then he'd sell them for maybe 1/2, most likely 3/4 the retail cost but NEVER all 4 for under what 1 real lens sells for.

They may be "polarized" but just because a Chinese company says one thing, doesn't mean its true. Unless you can post who made these lens so buyers can check into the quality, then I'd be skeptical for sure. Just know what you are getting into before you purchase, all I'm saying
Quote Reply
Re: NEW High quality replacement lens for JAWBREAKER. 4; Red, Blue, Saphire & Black [SMartin204] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your reply. The question of authenticity was addressed through private message. These are high quality replacement lenses for Jawbreakers at the fraction of the price. As you mentioned, retail, the lenses are $90+ EACH. My offer is for four lenses. As an avid cyclist and triathlete I have both pairs. I see very little difference. The lenses are UV400 and the black ones are polarized. I've tested them. The lenses are also on Ebay.
I've sold five pairs to members on this site and none of them have complained about the quality. If you should want to further the conversation or have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday bump! Already sold a few thru this channel. Hurry before they are gone!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your knockoff sales window has ended. Move along..

8. LIMITED BUMPS: You cannot "bump" your own thread more than once every other day, and never more than 5 times in total. You may not have a friend bump your thread.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW High quality replacement lens for JAWBREAKER. 4; Red, Blue, Saphire & Black [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad to see someone else is bothered by this. Was about to post the same thing.