Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Enve bar, DA 9000 brakes, EC70 post, Tune clamp, Cole wheels, THM PFBB
Quote | Reply
Stuff for sale:

Enve bars, 40cm compact. Used with a few marks in the clear coat, otherwise great condition - $200.00 *SOLD*

Dura Ace 9000 brakes, great condition, couple of marks on the front of the front caliper, barely noticeable - $130.00 *SOLD*

Easton EC70 carbon seatpost 31.6 x 400mm, good condition with install marks, a couple of under the clear coat marks pictured - $70.00

THM PF30 bottom bracket, perfect condition - $80.00

Tune seatpost clamp 34.9, perfect condition - $15.00

Cole T38 Lite carbon tubular wheels, literally new condition, just some left over glue from one and only glue job, come with Reynolds skewers and awesome double wheelbag - $450.00

Any questions or for pictures PM me.

Thanks!
Last edited by: tennyson0: Jul 10, 15 18:30
Quote Reply
Re: Enve bar, DA 9000 brakes, EC70 post, Tune clamp, Cole wheels, THM PFBB [tennyson0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the double wheel bag if still available? PM me with details and pics if so.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve bar, DA 9000 brakes, EC70 post, Tune clamp, Cole wheels, THM PFBB [radesignz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the double wheel bag goes with the wheels. I do have 2 single bags by Look. Super nice, durable and padded. The nicest wheel bags I've seen. If you're interested in them, let me know and I'll send you some pics.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve bar, DA 9000 brakes, EC70 post, Tune clamp, Cole wheels, THM PFBB [tennyson0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, let's take a look at'em. The 3 P's please; Pics, Particulars and Price?
Quote Reply