Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2007 Litespeed Blade 51 cm SOLD
Quote | Reply
Just injured my knee and haven't fully recovered from Plantar fasciitis since 2008 :(

Thinking maybe it is time for somebody else to have my sweet tri bike that I built and rode for less than 800 miles since new. Bike frame was brand new at build by Colorado Multisport, with a full Dura Ace setup. I have a number of 650c wheels, a set of 404 tubulars, a Zipp non-dimpled disc, and training wheels. Thousands invested, not sure what is fair for the bike.
Last edited by: Ski racerz: Jun 27, 12 22:05
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2007 Litespeed Blade 51 cm FS: [Ski racerz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a potential buyer and sorry to hear about the injuries, but post some pics.

You might want to split the race wheels from the bike and just sell the bike with the training wheels on it. There is a market for 650c zipp wheels, so I would list them separately.

JMO.

Good luck with the healing...

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2007 Litespeed Blade 51 cm FS: [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will post pics, the bike is beautiful (in my eyes anyway) and I took a year to build it so this is a total bummer to me!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
For me it all started with plantar fasciitis. The best cardio exercise for someone with plantar fasciitis is swimming and riding a bicycle. I used to run and I got plantar fasciitis so I started to swim and cycle. Today I’m better with my PF so I ended up as a triathlete. I have finished my first olympic triathlon race last summer. Don't give up yet just slow down. Don't sell your bike... I know what are you talking about.
There are many things you can do to treat your PF although I understood that treatment efficiency is very individual. If something works for one it will not necessarily work for the other.
I have found Plantar fasciitis taping very useful. Taping will keep your foot from getting injured again and will help you get through your daily routine and exercises.

Take care & Good luck
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2007 Litespeed Blade 51 cm FS: [ezrida] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the thoughtful comments. I am feeling a bit defeated at this point. Without sports, I would have no sports injuries!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the bike still available? I have a Litespeed road bike - I'm looking for a friend who does not own a bike (and does not have much money) and would like to see him get a Litespeed. They're great bikes and last a long time.

Let me know if it's still available.
Thanks.
Sorry to hear about your injury.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2007 Litespeed Blade 51 cm FS: [skiingsk8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note. I've decided to hang onto the bike for now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If your bike is back on the market, let me know. Looking for a 51/53 cm Blade or Saber.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2007 Litespeed Blade 51 cm FS: [duesinga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your interest. I am going to take pictures this week, not sure if I am selling yet, as I am signed up for Xterra but no road tris.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by duesinga [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by duesinga [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bike is for sale, equipped with Dura Ace and five wheels total; Mavic Open Pro trainers and a pair of 404's plus a Zipp disc

$3700 plus shipping

pics here

http://photobucket.com/litespeedblade
Last edited by: Ski racerz: Jun 22, 12 23:25
Quote Reply