Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*SOLD* Cervelo P3 48cm W/ HED Wheels, HED Corsair Bars, Sram Red & Quarq Powermeter
Quote | Reply
For sale is a 2010 Cervelo P3 Size 48, the bike that started the Aero revolution! Still touted as one of the fastest bikes in triathlon, this bike has been sitting as I haven't raced Triathlon for two years and needs a new home.

Includes:
- Sram Red 10 Speed
- HED Corsair AeroBar
- HED Jet 6 Wheels with Brand New Grand Prix 4000SII Tires (650c Wheels & Tires)
- Lightning 165mm Carbon Crank (more info on cranks: http://roadbikeaction.com/...htning-carbon-cranks) with Sram Aero 55T Chainring to offset the smaller wheels
- Sram Quarq Powermeter
- Speedplay Zero Stainless Steel Red Pedals
- K Edge Chain Catcher
- Fizik Arione Tri 2 Saddle with Fizik Grip Saddle Insert
- Blackburn Carbon Fiber Cage
- Profile Design Between The Arms Setup with XLabs Gorilla Carbon Cage

$3000 + Shipping to ConUS

Bike was just tuned up by the local bike shop and will be boxed and shipped professionally.
Bike has a few scratches as noted in the pictures.Please feel free to inquire with any specific questions.
Last edited by: dubd71771: Dec 27, 16 9:58
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 48cm W/ HED Wheels, HED Corsair Bars, Sram Red & Quarq Powermeter [dubd71771] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM about the bike the other night. Just checking to see if you got it and if the bike was still for sell.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 48cm W/ HED Wheels, HED Corsair Bars, Sram Red & Quarq Powermeter [140.6shawn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not? Can you resend it or email me at jendusajake@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 48cm W/ HED Wheels, HED Corsair Bars, Sram Red & Quarq Powermeter [dubd71771] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife has an interest in your bike. We live in NH do you live close by so we could come and see it.

Steve

My e-mail is konaboysteve@aol.com if that is easier.
Quote Reply