Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*MEMORIAL DAY PRICE DROP!* 2 Pairs of Clip on aero bars (Profile Design Carbon Stryke *35.00* and Cinelli *45.00*) Free Shipping!
Quote | Reply
Cleaning out the bike room a bit and have these two Clip on aero bars. *Price drop for Memorial Day*

1. Profile Design Carbon Stryke aero bars. Missing one end cap. F-19 Pad rest and like new pads. Will come with the spacers so they fit any bar size. $35.00 Free Shipping*

2. Cinelli clip on aero bars. Have no idea what model. You would be hard pressed to find any marks on these. Like new. Looks like they are for a small bar. I never used them so not sure. $45.00 Free Shipping*

*Free Shipping applies to Continental United States only.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Last edited by: Sam M.: May 27, 13 7:52
Quote Reply
Re: 2 Pairs of Clip on aero bars (Profile Design Carbon Stryke *45.00* and Cinelli *50.00*) Free Shipping! [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: 2 Pairs of Clip on aero bars (Profile Design Carbon Stryke *45.00* and Cinelli *50.00*) Free Shipping! [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on strykes
Quote Reply
Re: *MEMORIAL DAY PRICE DROP!* 2 Pairs of Clip on aero bars (Profile Design Carbon Stryke *35.00* and Cinelli *45.00*) Free Shipping! [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent