Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. w/ Zipp 808's
Quote | Reply
Last edited by: Bling: Dec 30, 13 6:48
Quote Reply
Re: ***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great looking bike. Good luck on the sales.
Quote Reply
Re: ***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. [dlaxman31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a serious WeightWeenies bike.

Hi, i was checking out your bike and love the build, sad to see it come apart. With that said, I was hit by a car a few months ago and my road frame was cracked badly. I had a black parlee frame with yellow logos, so the all black frame would match my components really well actually. I did have standard threaded BB, so my current BB/ crank is a rotor crank with BSA30 BB to make it work.. the actual spindle on the cranks are BB30 and i do have the pressfit BB it came with, so do you think it will work with your frame? I am far from an expert on cranks/ BBs, so any insight you have would help

Also, I am just over 5'8'' and my road frame was a 54, do you think this frame will fit me?

I may also be interested in making a deal with the 808s as well. I did just begin my military career and money is tight, but am certainly on the look out for the right frame to have a road bike when i head out to the Seattle, WA area for my first assignment in a few months.

Go Army Triathlon
Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: ***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. w/ Zipp 808's [Btrain22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Btrain,

Ya, your Rotor crank will fit no prob. You'll most likely need a bike mechanic to press the BB30 bearings in.

I'm 5'9" with normal proportions. I think 5'10" or 5'11" would be the absolute maximum. So ya, 5'8" is a great size. I'm currently running 73.5 cm from centre of BB to top of saddle.

There is a sale to France pending on the wheels, then two more in line... So I think you're looking at the frame only right now, but I'll let you know.

Shoot me an email at the address posted in the ad if you're still interested.

Thanks,
Greg
Quote Reply
Re: ***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. w/ Zipp 808's [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update for sold items.

#GetEmWhileThey'reHot
Quote Reply
Re: ***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. w/ Zipp 808's [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang. Missed this. Want to sell it whole again??!
Quote Reply
Re: ***PART OUT*** Complete 12 lb bike!!! Deals Deals. w/ Zipp 808's [GatorRacer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Gator,

Too many parts have sold and shipped to sell a complete bike. Fortunately, the key components (frame, wheels, cockpit) are still available... e-mail me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for items sold. Housing added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump for a while...

I'm going to Maine, USA next week. I'll be arriving in Sugarloaf on November 28 around 5:00pm, and leaving December 1st around 2:00pm. If you want something bigger, like the frame of the wheels maybe we can meet up to eliminate the shipping cost.
Quote Reply