Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Super-9 Caron Clincher Disc - used and 2014 Trek Speed Concept - used
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone:

I'd like to sell my Zipp Caron Clincher. Purchased 2 seasons ago and never used yet this year. 5 races on it total. It's 11 speed. Comes with the aero quick release, . Asking $1600obo. There is a small nic on the side that I've pointed out in one of the pictures.

Also for sale is my TT bike. Its a 2014 Trek Speed Concept Project One with Ultra Di2 and Garmin Vector II Pedals. It has the Bontrager clincher deep rims 7front/9rear. Size is XL - I'm 6'0 with long arms and medium torso and feel it fits me comfortably. The condition is used so there are the typical scratches and paint chips, which will be reflected in the selling price. The aero wing below the bottom bracket also is chipped because the chain dropped and got caught there.

Also, my wife announced earlier this year that we're expecting triplets so my racing is over for awhile. My gain is your gain. Make me an offer on the bike.

Last edited by: Jimmycool: Sep 12, 17 18:37
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super-9 Caron Clincher Disc - used and 2014 Trek Speed Concept - used [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super-9 Caron Clincher Disc - used and 2014 Trek Speed Concept - used [Jimmycool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump - Still for sale. IMWI is over! I'd like to try and sell this stuff soon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for Sale
Bike w/o wheels - asking $4,500
Bike w/Wheels - asking $5,500
Disk - asking $1,500

I just replaced the Bottom Bracket with Ceramic Speed - coated bearings - $550 for 1 Ironman race.

Thanks,
Jim
Quote Reply