Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Disc(sold), Zipp 808(sold), SRM, Cervelo P3C
Quote | Reply
I am selling the following items. All are in very good condition. Please EMAIL me if you are interested as I do a bad job of replying to personal messages. My email is in my profile or is jbmarshtx at hotmail dot com. I prefer paypal payment and will ship US.

Zipp 700c Clincher Discs - SOLD:

Zipp 700c Clincher 808 Wheelset - SOLD:

Dura Ace SRM:
Purchased in 2007. 172.5mm crank arms. This unit has been recently serviced by SRM. It will include the download cable, charger, PC V, Bike Mount, and powermeter. $1500.

Dura Ace SRM (Generation 1):
This is an older unit, but has also recently been serviced by SRM. I have had zero problems with it. I will include the charger, PC V, Bike Mount, and powermeter. I will also include the older style download cable. 172.5mm crank arms. $1300.

Dura Ace SRM 175mm Crank Arms:
These were on the older DA unit. They are scuffed from shoe straps. I can add them to one of the PMs for $100 or sell them alone for $200.

Cervelo P3C (Still available a couple of folks looking):
54cm. This bike is a 2008 model and has been ridden from November 2008 through February 2010. It is in very good condition. Dura Ace 10 speed parts. 175mm cranks. Older Easton Vista wheelset. Zipp front end. $2500 + Shipping. Pictures after the weekend.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Last edited by: -Tex: May 18, 10 8:18
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Zipp 808, SRM, Cervelo P3C [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great prices. I'll take one disk and the 808s. E-mail sent.

Quote | Reply
If 808 still avalible?I will take it
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Zipp 808, SRM, Cervelo P3C [Iron tj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If 808 still available?I will take it
In Reply To:
my email tja1@Rogers.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the 808's haven't been paid for I will take them.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am sorting through emails and PMs (please email if possible). I will answer emails, etc. in the order that I received them. Please be patient.

Edit: If you PM's and emailed, please put your st username in one or both of them.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Last edited by: -Tex: May 14, 10 12:28
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Zipp 808(sold), SRM, Cervelo P3C [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update:

SRMs are still available.

Both discs are likely sold.

P3C is available.

Also have Giro Advantage 2 helmet. Size Small, silver/white, used less than 1 season, very good condition. $75 shipped.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update:

P3C - still available, but a couple of folks are looking.

SRMs - still available.

Wheels - sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the SRM. Does it have everything included? As in BB (I have a Dura-ace BB now, but was wondering if this one might be different). Also, can you use HR with the Srm unit? If not, is there a way to make that compatable? Not really a big problem, but just wondering as I can't fine specs on the older wired SRM's from their website.

Thanks for the help.

Chris Viskup

Running is the best source of fiber that I know of...
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc, Zipp 808(sold), SRM, Cervelo P3C [TriChris14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No BB, but a standard DA will work. The FSA ones required a different one. Everything else is included, no HR strap though. With this model, I am pretty sure a standard Polar or other will work. I do not think that it has to be a coded monitor. Shoot me an email to let me know.

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc(sold), Zipp 808(sold), SRM, Cervelo P3C [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the '07 DA SRM Wireless?

"It's not how far you go, it's how go you far"
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Disc(sold), Zipp 808(sold), SRM, Cervelo P3C [ChiBri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, both are wired.

Quote Reply