Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Zipp 808 FC Tubulars 10 sp shimano - $800
Quote | Reply
my end of season sale has become a beginning of season sale.... just the zipps left however. Get these out of my garage.

2012 (i think) Zipp 808 Firecrest Tubulars - I bought in April, also from ST, and JUST had new Zipp Tangentes glued on, so they'll have less than 100mi on them when you get them. The previous owner began peeling off the stickers on the rear wheel, quit half way through, and i finished the job just on that one side. He sent them with one replacement sticker, which I'll forward along to you.

Last edited by: brandonk: Apr 2, 15 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C, Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, FSA Gossamer SRM, Giro Advantage 2, CycleOps Indoor Trainer, Garmin Edge 500 [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
where are you located? could be interested in the trainer
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C, Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, FSA Gossamer SRM, Giro Advantage 2, CycleOps Indoor Trainer, Garmin Edge 500 [espejo09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Located in Austin, Tx
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C, Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, FSA Gossamer SRM, Giro Advantage 2, CycleOps Indoor Trainer, Garmin Edge 500 [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop! $2500.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
individual items are now priced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Garmin, if it's still available. PM me with your paypal
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C, Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, FSA Gossamer SRM, Giro Advantage 2, CycleOps Indoor Trainer, Garmin Edge 500 [StromerGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
StromerGuy wrote:
I'll take the Garmin, if it's still available. PM me with your paypal

garmin and bike without wheels or powermeter are pending sale, but you're second in line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has the bike without wheels sold yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2C, Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, FSA Gossamer SRM, Giro Advantage 2, CycleOps Indoor Trainer, Garmin Edge 500 [lssj1725] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything still available. Prices lowered. Added some more stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't PM yet and I have a question on the cannondale. Can you email me.

Thanks
Last edited by: tjoiwr: Oct 5, 14 7:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent regarding garmin 500
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp, FSA, Giro, CycleOps, Specialized, Roka, Cannondale, Mavic, SRM... [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Specialized Trivent shoes, please PM me, as I am not allowed to send PM's yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp, FSA, Giro, CycleOps, Specialized, Roka, Cannondale, Mavic, SRM... [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
has the Cannondale been sold? and what has the upkeep on it been like?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Regarding the wetsuit, what is your height, weght, & in seam measurements? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in a couple of things you have listed. Please e-mail me at jasoncarrie94@comcast.net. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp, FSA, Giro, CycleOps, Specialized, Roka, Cannondale, Mavic, SRM... [Xander28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whats the age and the quality of the Trainer? Any Issues?

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do prices include shipping or Paypal fees?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp, FSA, Giro, CycleOps, Specialized, Roka, Cannondale, Mavic, SRM... [vibrolux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
prices do not include shipping. paypal fees.. it depends. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good morning. I am interested in the shoes. Would you take 45 including shipping?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, Cervelo still available?
best,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Cerlevo? With or WO the stock rims, Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, Giro Advantage 2, Roka Maverick Elite [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in your wetsuit, ready to make a deal on one! Can you email me @ chris.mikesell@yahoo.com Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, Giro Advantage 2, Roka Maverick Elite [brandonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
buuuump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wetsuit sold?

Robert Vanderburg
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808 FC Tubulars, Giro Advantage 2, Roka Maverick Elite [tw3nty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not yet!
Quote Reply

Prev Next