Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher (SOLD!)/Prologo Nago Evo TTR Saddle
Quote | Reply
ZIPP 303 FIRECREST CARBON CLINCHER - SOLD!

PROLOGO NAGO EVO TTR TI SOLID SADDLE - Asking $75 Shipped
Excellent used condition. No stains or tears. Only signs of use are the typical scrape marks on the rails from installation.
  • Weight: 238 grams
  • 254 x 136 mm
  • Slide Control
  • Generously padded nose
  • Solid Titanium rail
  • 22% Carbon injected base for stiffness
  • Retail $184.99

Last edited by: RV: Mar 25, 17 16:50
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher rear wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the difference between Prologue and Road? Seems like Prologue is more padded and longer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the prologue. I might take both (checking with a co-worker). I'll let you know ASAP. Just send me your paypal info. I'll for sure let you know, today (Friday). If the road saddle sells before I let you know.....by all means sell it.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take both.
Quote Reply
Re: Adamo ISM Road & Prologue Saddles/Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher [bearsonyou101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately both Adamo saddles were sold today. But you are correct, the Prologue is longer and seems to have a little more padding than the Road (although the Road with the full gel is very close with regard to cushioning).
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher/Prologo Nago Evo TTR Saddle [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Prologo Nago Evo TTR Ti Solid Saddle
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher (SOLD!)/Prologo Nago Evo TTR Saddle [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp 303 has been sold.
Quote Reply