Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Titan
Last edited by: Titan: Jan 25, 05 3:32
Re: Yaqui Carbo [Titan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ouch... sorry to hear it man. That totally sucks. Hopefully it goes to someone who'll ride it hard, and make you proud that you set it free.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui Carbo [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I kept fighting it, but, the inevitable has occured.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No kidding. This post breaks my heart.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui Carbo [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Me, too. It really is a wonderful bike. Getting to talk to Ves about it before I bought it was a worthwhile trip in itself. My back actually seemed to improve for a while when I got this bike, it's very smooth for a double-diamond frame. But, apparently, I have a degenerative process going on, and I must do whatever I can to arrest it so I can prolong the time that I'll be able to ride. I know you're enjoying that P3! Have a blast on it, every ride...you just never know if that opportunity to ride free might be taken. I don't know what I'll do if/when I have to quit riding altogether....I'm hopeful that won't happen...I think I'd almost rather be run over on the road some day than to have to quit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This bike has been sold to someone that knows the value of a Yaqui, and is also a Slowtwitch Forum guy. At least it will stay in the family. Thanks to all that showed interest.

Quote Reply