Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

XLab Gorilla cages, Shimano Ultegra road pedals, Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black), Rear hydration system, Profile design Aero Bottle, Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block
Quote | Reply
EVERYTHING HERE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! All prices include shipping. PM me with an email address if you want pics.

2 XLab Gorilla xt cages - $40 each or $70 for both

Shimano Ultegra 6800 road pedals - $69

Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black) - $25 for each or $40 for them both

Profile design Aero Bottle - $15

Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block - $199(shipping going to be expensive!)
Quote Reply
Re: XLab Gorilla cages, Shimano Ultegra road pedals, Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black), Rear hydration system, Profile design Aero Bottle, Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block [bcoker6885] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the 2 Xlab Gorilla cages still available?
Quote Reply
Re: XLab Gorilla cages, Shimano Ultegra road pedals, Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black), Rear hydration system, Profile design Aero Bottle, Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block [DBO21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There were 4 people who contacted me. I have to honor the first person to contact me. If they fall through, then it's yours!
Quote Reply
Re: XLab Gorilla cages, Shimano Ultegra road pedals, Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black), Rear hydration system, Profile design Aero Bottle, Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block [bcoker6885] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anything still available?

"Discipline is the highest of all virtues. Only so may strength and desire be counterbalanced and the endeavors of man bear fruit."
Nikos Kazantzakis, The Rock Garden
Quote Reply
Re: XLab Gorilla cages, Shimano Ultegra road pedals, Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black), Rear hydration system, Profile design Aero Bottle, Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block [nikane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still have a xterra valer Speed suit-ML basically new! I'll sell it for $75 shipped
I also still have 2 Nathan running vests. $10 a piece.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in the nathan running vests as well... could you email me a couple pics? ed_eberhardy @ yahoo . com Thanks!

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bcoker6885 wrote:
I still have a xterra valer Speed suit-ML basically new! I'll sell it for $75 shipped
Thanks for your response...I was looking for the cages at this point

"Discipline is the highest of all virtues. Only so may strength and desire be counterbalanced and the endeavors of man bear fruit."
Nikos Kazantzakis, The Rock Garden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bcoker6885 wrote:

I'm interested in the running vests as well. if you can send pictures to my email (my username here) @hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Torpedo cage still available?
Quote Reply
Re: XLab Gorilla cages, Shimano Ultegra road pedals, Xlab Torpedo Cage and Bottle(black), Rear hydration system, Profile design Aero Bottle, Cyclops Fluid2 Bike Trainer and block [jmjtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sorry
Quote Reply