Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheelsets, and Parts Sale! Zipp, White Industries, DT Swiss, Specialized, Thomson, and more.....
Quote | Reply

2010 Zipp 404 Tubulars. These are the last models before the Firecrest came out. They are much lighter than anything they offer today, and lighter than most offerings from anyone else at that rim depth. These wheels with a Red 11-25 cassette are a full pound lighter than my Roval CLX60 clinchers with a Force Cassette. I installed a new 11sp freehub body and recently installed new Phil Wood bearings. The tires are fairly new Vittoria Evo CX 23fr/25rr. Will trade for 808's or CLX64's. Weight isn't as much of an issue these days to me. $OLD

Bomb proof everyday training wheels. Custom DT Swiss RR415 laced to White Industries 10sp hubs I picked these up off of a friend who had them built up. 32sp stout as can be. I used them on my old training bike. I parted it out, and I have these left over. Perfectly true and low wear on the brake tracks. I don't have any 10sp bikes anymore, and I'm too lazy to switch brake pads from my carbon wheels so I just train on carbon clinchers now. I believe these can be converted to 11sp, but I am not certain $250

Axis DT Swiss 2.0 10sp wheels. These were some wheels I basically had for use on the trainer. I now just use my track bike for that, and I don't need these. I'll include the Specialized Turbo Tires too if you want them. Cassette not included. $100

Alloy Handlebars $20/ea
40cm, 42cm, and 36cm TT
Stems top to bottom.
100mm 6deg Syntace $30
120mm 17deg Zipp SC-SL some scratches $OLD
120mm 17deg Zipp SC-SL minty $OLD
100mm 12deg multi Specialized $20
60mm 6deg Specialized $20
Custom CNC'd Tillquist Garmin Mount for Zipp Stem $OLD
Sram PG1070 11-23 cassette practically new never cleaned to show how new it is. $35
Thomson 32.4x367 post $40
Specialized 30.9x350 post new $30
Selle Italia Flight Carbonio $100
Specialized Phenom 130mm wht $75
Specialized Toupe Pro 143 blk $OLD
Specialized Toupe Langster 143 wht $30
FSA 56/44t 130 chainrings $OLD
SRAM 54t 130 TT Chainring $25
All are carbon railed except Langster which is chromo

A bunch of old parts I don't use anymore need to find new homes. All prices are plus shipping+paypal fees. I will only ship signature required.
Last edited by: Professor Chaos: Jun 21, 16 17:57
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, and Parts Sale! Zipp, White Industries, DT Swiss, Specialized, Thomson, and more..... [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp Stems, and Garmin mount sold!
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, and Parts Sale! Zipp, White Industries, DT Swiss, Specialized, Thomson, and more..... [Professor Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toupe Pro 143 SOLD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lots of stuff sold, new prices on some items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, and Parts Sale! Zipp, White Industries, DT Swiss, Specialized, Thomson, and more..... [rmattison78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both Zipp stems are gone now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the short stem MTB or road?
do you have model/ specs/ asking$
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what's the make/model of the alloy bars? is the 36 measurement c-c or outside? thanks

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, and Parts Sale! Zipp, White Industries, DT Swiss, Specialized, Thomson, and more..... [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it was center to center. I can check again tomorrow when I get home.
Quote Reply