Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheelset for sale 1077 grams, Enve 65mm, Tune hubs, Sapim CX Ray, NEW PICS and PRICE!
Quote | Reply
Now on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291198993875?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm finally letting go of my precious. Selling a custom built wheel set (built by Wheelbuilder.com) consisting of Enve 1.65 tubular rims 16h front and 20h rear laced to Tune Mag 150 rear and Mig 45 front with Sapim CX spokes.

The wheels currently have red Enve decals, but only 3 (Fairwheel bikes ran out of the regular red) so I am including a set of 4 metallic red decals with the wheels. The rear hub has a fairly new shimano/sram free hub on it, as you can tell by the pictures. The front hub has a small blemish/ding in it from me dropping a tiny allen key on it. Hardly noticeable and definitely hard to capture on a pic.

The wheels spin forever and are true. They have a nice coat of glue on them, so you'll only need to coat them one more time before installing your new tubs. I also have a brand new and nearly new Conti GP4000 set of tubulars I could throw on for you, for an additional fee.

Anyways, I am looking for $1500.00 but am willing to hear offers. If you hurry, you might do pretty dang well for a 65mm carbon wheel set that only weighs 1077 grams total! Incredible wheel set that is hard to come by for the price of the rims alone. Sorry for the crappy pics, I'll try and get some better ones tomorrow when I put them up on eBay.

PM me for any questions, thanks!

Attachments:
DSC_1533.jpg [ 38.17 KiB | Not viewed yet ]

DSC_1534.jpg [ 28.42 KiB | Not viewed yet ]

DSC_1535.jpg [ 41.1 KiB | Not viewed yet ]

DSC_1536.jpg [ 61.96 KiB | Not viewed yet ]

DSC_1537.jpg [ 54.54 KiB | Not viewed yet ]
Last edited by: tennyson0: Jul 24, 14 19:10
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelset for sale 1077 grams, Enve 65mm, Tune hubs, Sapim CX Ray, etc. [tennyson0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a bump for some positively gorgeous wheels. Tune may be my favorite hubs of all time (yes, even compared to Chris King), and you've got 'em laced to some fine rims. Someone's going to get a wicked fast set of hoops. If I had the scratch, I'd be all over these.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelset for sale 1077 grams, Enve 65mm, Tune hubs, Sapim CX Ray, etc. [FastforaSlowGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that. New pics and price, act fast. This is close to a $3000.00 wheel set at retail...just sayin. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelset for sale 1077 grams, Enve 65mm, Tune hubs, Sapim CX Ray, etc. [tennyson0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Drool. Man if those were clincher hoops I'd pick them up in a heartbeat. Best of luck with the sale!
Quote Reply