Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Wheels! ENVE, Roval, Chris King
Quote | Reply
Few things for sale, all prices include fees and shipping:

ENVE 3.4 Tubular 11 Speed CeramicSpeed Hubs - $1,699

These ENVE 3.4s are in PERFECT condition. The hubs are Rovals. They have DT Swiss internals so spare parts are easy to find. They also feature CeramicSpeed bearings which spin like butter. The freehub is SRAM/Shimano 7/8/9/10/11 compatible as well as Campagnolo 11. No pads or skewers included.

Roval CLX 40 SRAM/Shimano 8/9/10 Speed CeramicSpeed Hubs - $1,249
These Rovals are in great condition with barely any signs of use. They include tubes, tires, skewers, and the brake pads. The tires are Specialized Turbo Pros in 25mm and have plenty of life left. The internals of the hubs are DT Swiss so if you wanted to swap out the freehub, it would take 10 seconds, and then you're 11 speed or Campy compatible. They weigh a VERY light 1378g.

2014 Chris King R45 20/24 11 speed SRAM/Shimano Wheelset - $749

This wheelset is really quite fantastic. They're light enough to disappear under you, they're durable enough to use as a training wheel, but on top of all of that they perform well enough to be race wheels. The rims are the nearly the same specs as a Pacenti SL23 rim being 22mm deep (instead of 26mm) and 24mm wide, except manufactured by Kinlin. The brake track is smooth and exactly what you'd expect from anyone else. The rims weigh ~440g so they're not even close to being heavyweight. The 24mm external width means everything is just better. I can't really explain it, you really have to just try it. The Chris King hubs are so smooth, anything you thought about these hubs was probably right. They're not annoyingly loud, they just sort of buzz in the background when you coast. It's really a classy noise compared to the annoying clack of other hubs. The 45 points of engagement is really noticeable compared to the industry standard of 24.

Build details:
Rims - Kinlin XR-22T 22x24mm rims
Spokes - Sapim Laser 20/24
Nipples - Sapim 14mm Alloy
Hubs - Chris King R45 Black 11 Speed SRAM/Shimano
Other - Velocity Veloplugs
Last edited by: dudemanppl: Feb 26, 15 12:53
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of stuff for sale! Cervelo SRAM Zipp [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not trying to be a jerk, but BB30 does not fit in every BB. You can likely find an adapter for most, but not all.

BB90 for example won't take 30 mm spindle
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of stuff for sale! Cervelo SRAM Zipp [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh well literally everything but BB90 because Trek uses a weird system with bearings that aren't pressed in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bearings are pressed in.

Also, getting a bb86 frame to work might be tricky too.

Glws. Just didn't want anyone to get mislead

Edit: nevermind I see fsa makes an bb86 with 30 mm bearings
Last edited by: zachboring: Jan 15, 15 11:20
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of stuff for sale! Cervelo SRAM Zipp [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh huh? I was under the impression Trek uses a system where the bearings are just slipped in like integrated headset bearings, I guess I'm wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Won't fit frames with threaded bb either. Like the hollow tech or GXP. Or mine which uses pressfit gxp (I think...someone with a foil can correct me if I'm wrong)