Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanted: adjustable, cheap (even broken) aero bars
Quote | Reply
I am getting a new pair of aero bars, but I need a set of aero bars that are adjustable so that I can work with my bike fitter to get into a good position, take measurements and pictures and then use that to get my aero bars.

I don't care if what you have are unaerodynamic. I don't even care if they are cracked and unuseable for outdoor cycling. All I want to do is use them to measure my position so that I can get my fit measurements. If you have something that is old or broken or cheap or whatever, as long as it is fairly adjustable, I would be interested.

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: adjustable, cheap (even broken) aero bars [Sanrafaeltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super cheap, low quality bars (might work for what you need): https://www.ebay.com/...0:g:olQAAOSwfVpYwRoj

I'm not selling them, just thought they might be a good option.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: adjustable, cheap (even broken) aero bars [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of stock Felt bars complete with armrests from a B16 circa 2010? How bout $30?
Quote Reply
Re: Wanted: adjustable, cheap (even broken) aero bars [Miljack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That might work, can you send me a picture? I just need to see if they are adjustable so I can use them to dial in a good fit.

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply