Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
WTT or sell: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for Aero spoke wheels
Quote | Reply
Renn 2 months old. under 100 miles. Perfect condition Clincher 700

HED3 1 year old. under 200 miles. Perfect condition / true with no problems / Clincher 700

I though I'd like the setup, but just don't care for the linear 'feel' of a disk - especially on corners.

Want to trade for deep aero wheels in same excellent condition as mine.

Jamesdougal@msn.com

Last edited by: Daugela: Aug 14, 07 0:53
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for ZIPP 404 clinchers or similar [Daugela] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for ZIPP 404 clinchers or similar [Daugela] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you interested in selling the Renn seperate?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just bought a Renn...otherwise I would have seen if you were interested in trading for a Hed Jet 60 front and 90 rear.

I would have made that trade!
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for ZIPP 404 clinchers or similar [wakarusaslowrcr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Are you interested in selling the Renn seperate?
I will probably sell if I get no bites with a trade....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might still be interested....I should get the Renn I just bought off ST classifieds in a day or two and I may see if your're still interested in trading then swap and I would probably keep the nicer of the two discs and just re-sell one of them.

FYI the Jet's were purchased new in spring of this year (March or April) and have about 150 training miles, 2 20k TT's, 1 olympic and 1 HIM on them.

pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent w/pic

BUmp
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for Aero spoke wheels [Daugela] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you trade for american classics?

http://richardboscher.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for Aero spoke wheels [Cervelop3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
carbon 58s?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for Aero spoke wheels [Daugela] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

Owner of a few Speed Concepts since 2011.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could trade you a zipp 606 set that has only seen 3 sprint races....but I would have to have a substantial amount of cash with your wheels. Mine retail for 2050.00

Quote | Reply
Why would you want to get rid of a pair of 606's? Great wheel set. I'd trade, but the $ difference would be too great. How much you talkin? I wouldn't pay the "retail" difference, but if the $ was right, I'd consider it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh...I'm not looking to get rid of em' really. You are right..they are great wheels....but I am getting ready to move up north and furniture is expensive. I would probably need about a grand for the difference. I just saw you were looking to do something with the Renn and Hed. Then I started thinking about downgrading and saving money.

Quote | Reply
I've got a Stinger 90 rear and a 12-spoke Corima Aero front (very light) that I'd happily trade. They cost more new than yours, but are also a few years old.

Oh, they are also tubular... I've just mounted new Corsa Evo CX tires on them on Saturday (0 miles).
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for Aero spoke wheels [runningfoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do you want to switch from tubs to clinchers? I'll be honest, I never messed with tubes. Seemed like a pain in the ass. I know everyone here swears by them, but I'm comfortable with clinchers therefore wouldn't want to switch. Who knows, if someone sat me down one day and showed me how much easier they were, maybe I would change?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't mind the tubulars. I'm just looking for a rear disc vs. my 90mm Stinger so I can be as aero as possible. I ride both tubulars and clinchers and see tradeoffs either way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are still trying...nobody is going to trade their zipps for your wheels!

Quote | Reply
I never said I wanted to trade brand new 2007 $2000 ZIPPS for my wheels.............HED JETS would do, but an older pair of 404 would be nice. Besides, it sounds like you're getting desperate to sell YOUR wheels. LOL

Granted nobody will trade my wheels for new 404's but you will trade for your 606's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hahahahah...ok you got me there. Nah, I don't need to sell my wheels...they are fast as hell. And, I sure don't need the money. I do need to downgrade wheelsets and work on my legs though!

Quote | Reply
I am looking for a setup similar to yours, and would possibly be willing to trade my SPINERGY STEALTH PBO CARBON WHEELSET . These are in perfect condition, with the white PBO spokes, and only have about 150 miles on them. I was not really looking to get ride of any of my wheels, but these would just be extras, if I got the tri spoke and disk combo, so what the heck. Let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much to sell the disk, or whole wheelset?

"What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass for six hours a day. What are YOU on?" - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My HED3 / Renn 575 Disk Clincher for Aero spoke wheels [flyer521] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I can't find a trade, then I will sell. But at this point, I don't know what my price tag would be.
Quote Reply

Prev Next