Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT my Pioneer DA 900 dual PM for other power solution
Quote | Reply
I have a Pioneer DA 9000 power meter 175mm (dual sided) with 50/34 rings. It comes with the pioneer 500 computer as well. It does the fancy torque measurements.

Switching the bike over to etap, and mixing groupsets looks goofy.

Looking to trade for another compact crankset power solution, or even p1 pedals. Gxp would be convenient, but I guess could go bb30. Can do +/- cash either direction.
Not interested in stages or vectors, please. I've used these in the past and was not happy with reliability.

Will also post the rest of the DA 9000 group if there's interest for $600 without crank. Front der is braze on.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT my Pioneer DA 900 dual PM for other power solution [lalonauta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a gxp quarq elsa 175mm I would be willing to trade +some cash since I'm switching to shimano. Unfortunately it's 130bcd. Let me know if that is a deal breaker.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT my Pioneer DA 900 dual PM for other power solution [CRM4.0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, crm. Would jump on it immediately, but need 110bcd on the climbing bike.

CRM4.0 wrote:
I have a gxp quarq elsa 175mm I would be willing to trade +some cash since I'm switching to shimano. Unfortunately it's 130bcd. Let me know if that is a deal breaker.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT my Pioneer DA 900 dual PM for other power solution [lalonauta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Approx miles on Dura Ace 9000 group? Are you including DA cassette (if so cog size?) and chain? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT my Pioneer DA 900 dual PM for other power solution [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the groupset used so unknown original miles. Does not appear to have ever been laid down, and the shifter name plates are as new. I can send pictures to your email.

No chain or cassette included. I think the DA cassette was left on the RaceDayWheels rental disc. I can probably dig up an ultegra cassette if needed.

skarkokc wrote:
Approx miles on Dura Ace 9000 group? Are you including DA cassette (if so cog size?) and chain? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Ideally looking for 110bcd rotor (power2max, rotor or similar), or P1 pedals.
Quote Reply