Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT Zipp 303 (non FC) for deeper clinchers
Quote | Reply
Hey all, just checking if there might be any interest in a wheel swap. I have a set of non-Firecrest 303's. They're a bit older, best guess is 08-09. I'm the second owner of them. The front is non dimpled but the back was warrantied out along the way so it is in fact dimpled and has not all that many miles on it. The guy I got them from just had them sitting around due to an upgrade after he replaced the rear. They're 700cc clinchers with the aluminum brake track, which is also in fine shape.

They spin totally true and are a great wheel. Some scuffs on the stickers, but that's too be expected with an older wheel anyway. They were a great deal when I got them, so I couldn't pass up a set of Zipp's at that price, but I would have preferred a bit more aero of a wheel probably a 404 equivalent at a minimum.

So if anyone has a deeper set of wheels they might like to swap for a great set of 303's for the roadie, let me know. I'm not picky on brands, absolutely doesn't need to be Zipp. I really am only interested in a clincher, too nervous to make a full tubular swap. I'll be at IM Racine this weekend if that would help anyone out on shipping. I figure we would split the shipping and just take care of our own ends. Shoot me a PM or leave a comment if there's any other info you'd like.

Link to pics:
https://plus.google.com/...thkey=CPzoh4jQz-fxUw

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Zipp 303 (non FC) for deeper clinchers [buttacavoli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, one other thing I wanted to mention. The freehub is 10spd Shimano, doubtful they're 11spd compatible. Its a little nicked up from taking the cassette on and off a few times, but obviously still is in proper functioning order since they're in use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to just sell them and pass on the great deal to another ST'er? ;)

Daniel Cain

Last edited by: cain2589: Jul 16, 14 12:34
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Zipp 303 (non FC) for deeper clinchers [cain2589] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only in the event that I can immediately turn them into a new set of wheels for myself. I have my factory rims, but not really looking to take a step backwards ya know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Keep me as a plan B my friend

Daniel Cain

Quote Reply
Re: WTT Zipp 303 (non FC) for deeper clinchers [cain2589] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do. Shoot me a PM or email and we can talk price so I can really check out my options. adam@graphicallife.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested. I've got a similar set of 404s, pre fiercest, alloy brake track, dimpled front with non dimpled rear. Pm if interested. Btw your link isn't working.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Zipp 303 (non FC) for deeper clinchers [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry about that. I'll check that out in the am. Sent PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully this link is good for pics.

https://picasaweb.google.com/...&feat=directlink
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply