Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT - my Reynolds Assault SLG's for your Reynolds Strike SLG's (or something comparable)
Quote | Reply
2016 Reynolds Assault SLG, Shimano/SRAM 11sp, very good condition. Great all-around wheels, but I want something deeper & more aero.

Have skewers, pads & valve extenders, but if it's an assault/strike trade, I see no reason to ship all that stuff back and forth.

Willing to consider other trades such as reynolds aero, zipp 404/606, enve, and I'm willing to pay for some of those trades, but I'm not looking to spend a whole lot here.

Can take photos if interested.

Let me know what you've got!
Last edited by: drat_bklyn: Jun 23, 17 8:10
Quote Reply
Re: WTT - my Reynolds Assault SLG's for your Reynolds Strike SLG's (or something comparable) [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in trading for my 2015 Novatec R9 wheelset plus I'll offer up a little bit of cash?

Used in less that half dozen races and maybe 2-3 training rides.
Last edited by: rasingracing: Jun 13, 17 16:21
Quote Reply
Re: WTT - my Reynolds Assault SLG's for your Reynolds Strike SLG's (or something comparable) [rasingracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
90s are probably deeper than i bargained for. thanks for the offer, and if i don't get any other takers, maybe i'll reconsider.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT - my Reynolds Assault SLG's for your Reynolds Strike SLG's (or something comparable) [drat_bklyn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds good. Good luck with the sale/search.

Feel free to message me if you change your mind.
Quote Reply