Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: Trek Speed Concept 6:1 Base Bar for Speed Concept 3:1 UCI Base Bar
Quote | Reply
As stated in the title. 6:1 bar is in excellent condition. PM me for pics.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Trek Speed Concept 6:1 Base Bar for Speed Concept 3:1 UCI Base Bar [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you're looking to get the UCI bar and have the 6:1?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Trek Speed Concept 6:1 Base Bar for Speed Concept 3:1 UCI Base Bar [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this for the gen 2?

I am getting a SC 7.5 2018 and would be interested in trading for the aero base bar.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Trek Speed Concept 6:1 Base Bar for Speed Concept 3:1 UCI Base Bar [Bscheel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bscheel wrote:
So you're looking to get the UCI bar and have the 6:1?

Correct.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Trek Speed Concept 6:1 Base Bar for Speed Concept 3:1 UCI Base Bar [Aid.dre.an] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aid.dre.an wrote:
Is this for the gen 2?

I am getting a SC 7.5 2018 and would be interested in trading for the aero base bar.

Yes for the gen 2. That sounds ideal. PM me if you want pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me some pics runandhuntb@aol.com.com. I'll trade you for my UCI bar still in the wrapping if its new
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure how long its going to be until I get the bike. I also live in Canada so the shipping might be a pain. If someone else has the base bar and is closer you could pursue them first. Once the bike arrives and if you are still looking to trade i will touch base with ya
Quote Reply